Midgard Bg Wipes Twice And Then Quits..... Then Alb Nation Takes Their Relic For 2nd Night In A Row

They say we are too Good... That we are too Smart... Too Coordinated.... Too Precise...
That we fight like no other BG in the game does.....

A NEW ERA IS UPON YOU
ALB NATION IS HERE

Lol you really think you are gonna get inside Beno when you know we are in Alb land? C'mon man

LOL NO PANNING FROM BG

You can LOG after 2 fights if you want. However we will just remove your Relics if the BG leader doesn't wanna fight.

WALT D's RAN THIS HOME FOR US !

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• edited October 2018 PM
    More like ALB NATION SITS IN BOLD till no one is on to be able to PvE a relic -- pathetic but aligns with the game today
    Post edited by Xyorman on
  • Xyorman wrote: »
    More like ALB NATION SITS IN BOLD till no one is on to be able to PvE a relic -- pathetic but aligns with the game today

LOL... WE saw the hammer at beno. You guys must have got scared and ran away to log.
    ROFL
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• You PvE'd 2 relics --- what exactly is skillful about that? We saw you try and beat down an empty twr out of what -- fear?
    You PvE'd 2 relics --- what exactly is skillful about that? We saw you try and beat down an empty twr out of what -- fear?

Midgard BG logged after 2 losses. You were afraid of a 3rd loss so you just logged.

HERORIUS

• lol rather than FIGHT .. The Midgard BG said NO WAY! "WE SHALL LOG" !!

HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    lol rather than FIGHT .. The Midgard BG said NO WAY! "WE SHALL LOG" !!

Log the same time every weekday --- have a clock?
    Natebruner wrote: »

Log the same time every weekday --- have a clock?

Take a good look at the time here. You can see rather than fight you decided to log early. You don't log at 8:30 central time.
    2 quick losses and not wanting to take a 3rd loss. You knew we were coming LOL So NO RELIC FOR MIDGARD !

HERORIUS

• edited October 2018 PM

@Carol_Broadsword Maybe you should seriously rename "General Board" to "Nate's Fantasy Land". I don't see how he continues to post this kind of garbage, get in constant back and forth personal attacks, and doesn't show an account warning... I post one thing in response and I get slapped with a personal attack warning threatening my game account. If it was respectful ribbing or competitive in any way, then great, more power to him. But this is utter trash and it has taken over the official forums....sad and disgusting.
    Post edited by INACA on
    CATACUSX/Einherjarl - ASATRUAR
  • INACA wrote: »

@Carol_Broadsword Maybe you should seriously rename "General Board" to "Nate's Fantasy Land". I don't see how he continues to post this kind of garbage, get in constant back and forth personal attacks, and doesn't show an account warning... I post one thing in response and I get slapped with a personal attack warning threatening my game account. If it was respectful ribbing or competitive in any way, then great, more power to him. But this is utter trash and it has taken over the official forums....sad and disgusting.

INACA
    October 11 edited October 12 in General Board Flag
    Yesterday morning the chronically unimpressive realm hopper decided to join the Anna BG with a bright red Lithlettt(What a disgrace, You gotta buy rps bruh?). Whilst defending himself from an enraged, loyal Midgardian(Praise Odin) he threatened to take our relics.... It....Didn't...Go....The....Way...He...Thought....It....Would...

IT'S..... GOING..... Just...… AS...…. PLANNED...… LOL...….
    HERORIUS

INACA wrote: »

INACA
    Yesterday morning the chronically unimpressive realm hopper decided to join the Anna BG with a bright red Lithlettt(What a disgrace, You gotta buy rps bruh?). Whilst defending himself from an enraged, loyal Midgardian(Praise Odin) he threatened to take our relics.... It....Didn't...Go....The....Way...He...Thought....It....Would...

Yeah, man.... Got a mark from the moderators for this. Complete double standard. You can go around doing whatever you want....enraging the masses and talking crap all day every day. Someone else does the same thing tongue in cheek and they get slapped.

INACA

Yeah, man.... Got a mark from the moderators for this. Complete double standard. You can go around doing whatever you want....enraging the masses and talking crap all day every day. Someone else does the same thing tongue in cheek and they get slapped.

Took.... Both....THe… RELICs......LOL.....ROFL...…...
    HERORIUS

INACA

I did as well. It is laughable.

And why don't you have a mark beside your name? I do...that makes me sad

INACA

You are doing nothing but making my point.

INACA

You are doing nothing but making my point.

It … WENT...JUST.....LIKE.....I ….. THOUGHT....IT....WOULD......
    HERORIUS

• Jak wrote: »

INACA

I do, it says INACA Mild.
    Jak wrote: »

INACA

LOL...ONLY...YOU....SEE...THE...MILD.....
    HERORIUS

INACA

Ah, I can't see it. Mine says the same thing....

INACA

And... you....wonder...why.....ALB NATION.... WINS.....NONSTOP...….
    HERORIUS

INACA

I am not allowed to say what I really want to say....even if it's nicely worded. :)

INACA

I am not allowed to say what I really want to say....even if it's nicely worded. :)

It's....ok... just... type... /release
    HERORIUS

INACA

You have to remember, he's not personally attacking any single individual. He's simply posting video's regarding encounters with battle groups and the resulting win/loss.

Those that have taken it personally, for whatever reason, received mild warnings because, in retaliation, they specifically targeted him, by name, and insisted on derogatory insults as the only viable form of rebuttal.

That's the difference.
  • JakJak
    edited October 2018 PM

Post edited by Jak on
  • How can I help the MIDGARD bg get better? I think it's the strategy you guys are using, so I can't make at the moment calls for you but lets talk strategy.

Lets improve the the mid bg play so you guys don't log so early.

I'll open it up for questions now on strategy and bg play.
    HERORIUS

INACA

You have to remember, he's not personally attacking any single individual. He's simply posting video's regarding encounters with battle groups and the resulting win/loss.

Those that have taken it personally, for whatever reason, received mild warnings because, in retaliation, they specifically targeted him, by name, and insisted on derogatory insults as the only viable form of rebuttal.

That's the difference.

being provocative as it says in the rules -- is warning/banning material -- How do I know??? LoL -- guess

• edited October 2018 PM
    How can I help the MIDGARD bg get better? I think it's the strategy you guys are using, so I can't make at the moment calls for you but lets talk strategy.

How can I help the MIDGARD bg get better? I think it's the strategy you guys are using, so I can't make at the moment calls for you but lets talk strategy.

Nm, only certain people can be direct on these boards it seems...
  • edited October 2018 PM

• uaheuaheauehauheueha

You should ask some questions sir
    HERORIUS

Surely you are smart enough to be able to identify the difference between being direct, being offensive while being direct, and generalizing about a realm or group of players. Don't get me wrong, I have no love for either of you but this misrepresentation that somehow a certain individual is bending the rules unfairly is just false. You are seriously suggesting an individual that challenged the community admin publicly and was utterly destroyed on Postcount would now have some kind of immunity deal with that same community admin on the official forum? No, what is happening is that you are allowing a troll to get a rise out of you and your comrades who respond with personal attacks that do violate the rules.
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    Xyorman wrote: »

Surely you are smart enough to be able to identify the difference between being direct, being offensive while being direct, and generalizing about a realm or group of players. Don't get me wrong, I have no love for either of you but this misrepresentation that somehow a certain individual is bending the rules unfairly is just false. You are seriously suggesting an individual that challenged the community admin publicly and was utterly destroyed on Postcount would now have some kind of immunity deal with that same community admin on the official forum? No, what is happening is that you are allowing a troll to get a rise out of you and your comrades who respond with personal attacks that do violate the rules.

Xyorman did one great thing for Albion that we can never forget. He beat the weaker bg down to non-existence thus allowing the rise of ALB NATION. Thank you !

HERORIUS

Xyorman did one great thing for Albion that we can never forget. He beat the weaker bg down to non-existence thus allowing the rise of ALB NATION. Thank you !

A debatable point that in no way is related to my statement but instead designed to inflame someone's emotions. A very good example of my earlier point.

A debatable point that in no way is related to my statement but instead designed to inflame someone's emotions. A very good example of my earlier point.

It's 100% accurate. Xyorman bg had way more strategy than the old albion bgs. They lost so much that many quit.. then rescu quit. Thus ALB NATION WAS BORN SHORTLY AFTER ! :)
    HERORIUS

It's 100% accurate. Xyorman bg had way more strategy than the old albion bgs. They lost so much that many quit.. then rescu quit. Thus ALB NATION WAS BORN SHORTLY AFTER ! :)

Accuracy, or lack of, has nothing to do with the fact that it's a statement not at all related to the immediate discussion but instead seeks to drawn attention back to a certain individual while at the same time attempting to draw an emotional reaction from others.

The immediate discussion is the perceived unfairness Broadsword or it's representatives have towards certain individuals and yet, as is common, we see the direction/spotlight being forcefully steered back to a certain individual. Further proof how not so far away we are from a Postcount-like atmosphere present on the official boards.
  • Wiping is in the title of this post. Strategy/gameplay is about avoiding wiping.
    This discussion was something that should have been brought up long ago !
    HERORIUS

Wiping is in the title of this post. Strategy/gameplay is about avoiding wiping.

That's why I said the "immediate discussion".
    Wiping is in the title of this post. Strategy/gameplay is about avoiding wiping.

That's why I said the "immediate discussion".

The immediate discussion is for the current Mids.
    HERORIUS

The immediate discussion was Broadsword bias. You choose to steer it to whatever you fancy.

The immediate discussion was Broadsword bias. You choose to steer it to whatever you fancy.

No it's for Midgard.. thanks. Didn't you quit ?
    HERORIUS

No it's for Midgard.. thanks. Didn't you quit ?

Actually, if you look at the initial post, I would argue it's not for Midgard as much as feeding one's ego. But that doesn't really shock anyone at this point as the nature and content of these types of posts is rather uniform which is why I argue that it's the same topic, different date, and therefore spam-like.
  • Tell me what in this thread isn't personal, provocative or bashing? I guess the only standard is a double standard
  • FFS!!! SOMEONE JUST KILL THIS %@$!!!! (IN GAME OF COURSE)
  • Form better grps in mid imo. All too many times its fill grp with solos. Doesn't work too well when you have no heals in 2 /3 grps in the bg. I remember a guy named silver and this really huge guild that would have 3 to 5grps . But took the time before starting to set up evaluate each grp ie heals support. And u need some new blood, the horsens kaptkents of the bg kinda suck to be honest, especially for their realm rank/ time played. Granted they are out there daily trying but this ain't enough.and ts is dismal at best.
  • edited October 2018 PM
    lol rather than FIGHT .. The Midgard BG said NO WAY! "WE SHALL LO
    FFS!!! SOMEONE JUST KILL THIS %@$!!!! (IN GAME OF COURSE)

[edited]
    Post edited by Driralin on
  • Form better grps in mid imo. All too many times its fill grp with solos. Doesn't work too well when you have no heals in 2 /3 grps in the bg. I remember a guy named silver and this really huge guild that would have 3 to 5grps . But took the time before starting to set up evaluate each grp ie heals support. And u need some new blood, the horsens kaptkents of the bg kinda suck to be honest, especially for their realm rank/ time played. Granted they are out there daily trying but this ain't enough.and ts is dismal at best.

The horsens/kaptkents/nightsmaulers of the bg don't suck ! Every person plays a role in the bg and helps.

Those guys provide meaningful mind stimulating conversations for the bg during the course of the night.
    HERORIUS