Hunter RR5 Change

The hunter rr5 change is worse than it was before. Now you summon your pet and keep it while you are in RR5 form. The problem is you can't RR5 on a ranger anymore or else your pet will be turned against you. Before your pet would die and you wouldn't have to fight your own pet. The pet turn ability needs to be removed from the ranger's RR5 ability. It is enough that they can cast/melee debuff you. It use to be that the reason for the dog was to make up for hunters not having duel wield like rangers and while scouts have more defensive ability through a shield. @John_Broadsword I think you need to look into this.

Comments

• lol all I thought wheni read it was good thing kat quit lol ;\

poor lady would of been beside herself
  • Yes - please continue give an Archer /ranged dps class a skill that you cannot range dps with .. What I think many of you designers are failing to understand is - some people play archer classes to,, shoot their bow. Novel concept but ya.
    :'(

Hunters cannot use their bow for the RR5's duration.
  • you must also remember, scouts rr5 disarmed bow and weapon

ya I think it wasn't a good change, but take a step in scout shoes for the last many years lol
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    you must also remember, scouts rr5 disarmed bow and weapon

ya I think it wasn't a good change, but take a step in scout shoes for the last many years lol

I have a scout.. haha I get it! But just don't get it! LOL!
  • @John_Broadsword Remember how we asked if you could change the resists on the Soul Infused Boots because spirit resist was a common resist? I think @Carol_Broadsword remembers this. And then she replied how many people already have that item templated that by changing it would ruin many people's templates. Well, my hunter template relies on that safe fall on the Chp 9 vest. I specifically templated to use the obsidian myth and not the gale myth because I needed the end for styling which I'm supposed to by the way be meleeing on my hunter because we aren't supposed to be snipers anymore but tanky some how. Please do not change the hunter chest. People have it templated and it goes back on your word when it comes to changing items.
  • What was wrong with all archers previous rr5 before? I mean it might have had a limited use other than a quick get away, but personally I felt it never bothered me getting wilson'd on by an archer... I also never heard of any archers complain of old rr5 either... This is a trend I'm seeing with Broadsword
  • Can you still manually kill your pet after you RR5 or are you forced to keep it?

If you have the option to kill it, rather than being FORCED to, that’s an improvement.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • Armagedden wrote: »
    What was wrong with all archers previous rr5 before? I mean it might have had a limited use other than a quick get away, but personally I felt it never bothered me getting wilson'd on by an archer... I also never heard of any archers complain of old rr5 either... This is a trend I'm seeing with Broadsword

People cried on postcount.net because after the stealth revamp patches everyone played stealthers and get a free get of jail card. Not to mention all sins had free vanish 3, so they 'adjusted' them after consulting the inner circle *cough* kuji
  • Armagedden wrote: »
    What was wrong with all archers previous rr5 before? I mean it might have had a limited use other than a quick get away, but personally I felt it never bothered me getting wilson'd on by an archer... I also never heard of any archers complain of old rr5 either... This is a trend I'm seeing with Broadsword

As @Fateboi said, people on PC were going nuts with the amount of get away/resets that stealthers had. On ranged stealthers it was the PS/speed shout combo and their RR5's. So they changed them.
  • Bring back old archery. Knocking arrows, crit from unstealth, pb shot spamable and old r5.
  • Snaillyn wrote: »
    Bring back old archery. Knocking arrows, crit from unstealth, pb shot spamable and old r5.

I like what Snaillyn is drinking! :) Pour me a cup!