Endurance Bug

@Carol_Broadsword @John_Broadsword has there been a hotfix or a reported bug with endurance? over the last 2 weeks, ive noticed I'm having a endurance problem. I'm losing and running out of endurance where as I never had a problem. yes, all my gear is fixed 100%. yes all my gear is exactly the same. I am not the only person that has experienced this issue. I have heard from 5 or more people experiencing this issue. anyone else notice it?
Tagged:

Comments

• Generally 2-3 swings and the mids die on incoming. I'm only using a conq myth for endo though but no issues.
    I guess I could use Kings but I don't need it.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • please don't come in my thread and hijack it. uncalled for. I have heard this issue from a couple alb players as well. have a good day
  • I shared with you what myth I use to kill with and have no issues.

Just b/c I slay you doesn't mean I can't help you !
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Generally 2-3 swings and the mids die on incoming. I'm only using a conq myth for endo though but no issues.
    Being dead on the ground helps on endo usage .. but I digress, as Pain said -- pls don't hijack his thread

• Xyorman wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Generally 2-3 swings and the mids die on incoming. I'm only using a conq myth for endo though but no issues.
    Being dead on the ground helps on endo usage .. but I digress, as Pain said -- pls don't hijack his thread

Endo should have been no issue then around that relic. Were mids using a Conq Myth? If so- upgrade to Kings !
    HERORIUS

• I've had this problem before, to me it seemed as if LW1 was not being accounted for. To fix it I would have to respec my RAs and respec back into LW1 again.
  • Pain can you try a respec and see if it's better after? And let me know please.

Nothing has changed with this. Thanks.

DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • I always thought endo management should be like power management on my smite. but 2 - 3 swings might be a little high on use.
    ~Westies