How about pre-launch Patch 1.125 on Pendragon?

Dear BS,

just a little Question, how about launching 1.125 on Pendragon before the official launch, maybe you can grab some useful feedback from the players. Im ready to help and i think much of the playerbase too.

Greetings
Tagged:

Comments

• This is a great idea. I think many people myself included are down to help.
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • edited April 2018 PM
    BS should just launch it straight to live. Tell us we are testing for a full week/weekend and we get extra Realm points for playing durning the test. Then reset on Sunday night.
    Post edited by GlissZewks on
  • Or instead of pendragon, why not launch RvR changes in Darkness Falls or Labyrinth or a single zone? That encourages action in these zones and allows an isolated area to test in. @Carol_Broadsword
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • Sym wrote: »
    Or instead of pendragon, why not launch RvR changes in Darkness Falls or Labyrinth or a single zone? That encourages action in these zones and allows an isolated area to test in. @Carol_Broadsword

I believe there are alot of keep changes with this next patch....
  • They said they were going to test it in the bgs first and then go to NF?
  • I guess just that Keep Objective thing will be tested in Molvik, so the rest, Keep things, new Quests, maybe some class changes i don't know won't be tested in that way. We all wish DAoC a great comeback and hopefully when Endless Conquest arrives, much will come back or starting new here. The only thing we can do is trying to keep this game running by giving feedback and helping returning players, so why not using Pendragon again?
  • All of our major versions go to Pendragon for testing and feedback. Only Hot Fixes and in some very rare cases (usually emergencies) do server-downtime-required changes go straight to Ywain/Gaheris.

Patch 1.125 will be no different and will of course be going to Pendragon first!

Everything in the patch will be available for testing and feedback there, including but not limited to the race/name/gender change feature, the Molvik dynamic keep objectives, the new RvR quest system and currency, and keep difficulty changes. Everything!
  • Thanks for you respond John :)
  • Any chance for a pendragon event? ;)