The Absolute Worst Class To Have Been Given Static Tempest

Was the mentalist.

Mezz... Stun....Heal... AND MAJOR DPS !
And then lets give HIBERNIA backup ST on a Tank in chain ARMOR who has insta PBAOE debuffs ! (CHAMPION)

Mini has like ZERO DPS in zerg play. The numbers are what scare Midgard bg during USA primetime.
Albion has been punished b/c you force the heals to move up in the frontlines to place the ST.

Thanes are one of the MOST popular classes in the game. Hammers are everywhere all the time.
MIdgard gets ST on a chain tank just like Hibernia.

The minstrel and friar are a combo that does LOW LOW DMG. Mentalist/champ/Thane- all are big time dmg/rupters

Minstrel is not a popular class and barely represented in BG play.

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Not able to think outside the zerg box....
    2-3 minst, maybe 1-2 infi, rest scouts and nearly each group of 8 get rekt without problems.

You don`t need damage on the utility class for causing havoc.
  • Your argument doesnt wirk that friar is wrong class for st, warden gets twf and it has to push to land it (its not insta like st) also wardens do lower dmg than friar, reavers (chain wearer gets twf) notice all realms have balanced elements, yhe unbalanced element / class is theurg, they seriousky need nerfing , 8 pets max is more than enouch
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • Even zerg wise mini is a bad choice for st given that in a keep siege a few mini's could lock down defenders either at the outer door or hole with stealth and climb or in a lord room with ps and sos
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Minstrels don’t need acess to ST. RVR should strive to stay balanced, this will be easily abused
    Post edited by Fateboi on
    2-3 minst, maybe 1-2 infi, rest scouts and nearly each group of 8 get rekt without problems.

Zerg's are what keep this game ALIVE. Not 8mans or solo's
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Completely wrong 40 man zerg is the same as 5 x 8 man groups so a 40 alb vs 40 mid bg would bring 10 new 8 mans minimum (we all know us mid and alb mindless zergs are much bigger at times ) that would be amazing action CONSTANTLY with almost no down tome, that would be a real action game, then zerging forms out of a need to attack or defend, zerging atm is a mindless game atm, your silly zerg make pitiful to vs our 8 man, just FYI

Also I don’t mind a big keep defense attack or defending now and then. But every night zerg is such mindless skill less yawn fest ha
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • Completely wrong 40 man zerg is the same as 5 x 8 man groups so a 40 alb vs 40 mid bg would bring 10 new 8 mans minimum (we all know us mid and alb mindless zergs are much bigger at times ) that would be amazing action CONSTANTLY with almost no down tome, that would be a real action game, then zerging forms out of a need to attack or defend, zerging atm is a mindless game atm, your silly zerg make pitiful to vs our 8 man, just FYI

Also I don’t mind a big keep defense attack or defending now and then. But every night zerg is such mindless skill less yawn fest ha

You will donate or hide... Good news is you get to pick.
    HERORIUS

• Fateboi wrote: »
    Minstrels don’t need acess to ST. RVR should strive to stay balanced, this will be easily abused

First thing I've agreed with you on. Thank you
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Not able to think outside the zerg box....

You`re running at US Primetime for how long? 3 hrs? 4? The day has 24hrs and the server is splitted in several timezones.

50% of the players at PT are not running with the zerg, and they`re not going to run with the zerg. I`d rather quit playing daoc if running with the zerg is the only option.

If you think your 80-100 albs are a zerg, do a youtube search for blue sunday, march 2017 and you may get a vision what daoc was and what it could be.
  • cuz none of us played in 2017 when the zerg game was even deader then now... -_- lol

You`re running at US Primetime for how long? 3 hrs? 4? The day has 24hrs and the server is splitted in several timezones.

50% of the players at PT are not running with the zerg, and they`re not going to run with the zerg. I`d rather quit playing daoc if running with the zerg is the only option.

If you think your 80-100 albs are a zerg, do a youtube search for blue sunday, march 2017 and you may get a vision what daoc was and what it could be.

Reading Comprehension. Zergs- would mean Euro time as well.
    Zergs keep the game alive. Try again ?
    HERORIUS

• That are no zergs, that are some groups running together, pve´ing keeps, avoiding each other. :D

Wasn`t it you crying in an other thread that he has nothing to fight cause the other realms were hiding somewhere?
    Alive maybe, healthy is something different. But even a braindead on life saving systems is still alive....
    Thanes are one of the MOST popular classes in the game. Hammers are everywhere all the time.

There is 16 minstrels and 16 thanes in the top 1000 rps last week.

18 Thanes made 100k+ Last Week
    vs
    26 Minstrels making 100k+ Last Week.

Where do you get your figures from?
  • tald wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »

There is 16 minstrels and 16 thanes in the top 1000 rps last week.

18 Thanes made 100k+ Last Week
    vs
    26 Minstrels making 100k+ Last Week.

Where do you get your figures from?

How dare you introduce facts into an argument....
  • Xyorman wrote: »

I'm just curious about his sources is all, he often claims he gets his information from reliable sources.

just not sounding so reliable, or possibly imaginery.
    Xyorman wrote: »

I'm just curious about his sources is all, he often claims he gets his information from reliable sources.

The true answer is most likely considered rude .. so I will defer to what u said...

• edited October 2018 PM
    Backing up the stats from others (as I showed you in the ST thread). Not to upset your apple cart again Nate, but if we're talking ST classes, we only had 21 Thanes get over 100k last week, compared to 34 Minstrels, 34 Friars, 21 Champs and 36 Mentalists - Granks.com

As for your "perception" that Mid are overrun with Thanes, when you stack AE hammers on a choke point or lord room for example, then it can amplify the effect as its all within 400 radius and it looks pretty gnarly. Out in the field, where its more spread out, i'd argue that Thanes NOT assist the MA, so as to attempt to provide a blanket interrupts across a wider area. It's not about the DBs. It's about locking stuff down.

Please counter with any number of tactics including counter-STs, nearsight, amnesia etc. or simply moving out of range.
    Post edited by Auberne on

U highlight the fact that BS has allowed stealth groups to thrive and get out of control.

Simply make ST unavailable if you have more that 15 spec into stealth.
    ~Westies
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Westies wrote: »

U highlight the fact that BS has allowed stealth groups to thrive and get out of control.

Lol, yeah I am sure it is that easy...who knows --- ultimately why does one realm have access to 2 st, and 2 have only 1; and the fix is to just screw 1 realm now? The Devs wonder why no one has any faith in things they do --- I point to this as one of a billion <figurative> examples where it looks like the Devs have never seen, let alone played, the game.

Post edited by Xyorman on
  • Westies wrote: »

Just follow the other discussion why stealthers group, BS made it possible with nerfing damage, class balance fixes, rvr quest rewards etcetc, has nothing to do that BS allows this or that.
    The next assassin nerf is in the pipeline, and guess what...it makes soloing even harder. With every nerf they encourage grouping even more.

Just imagine the removee`s, bibyfly or even sakibombs running with a minstrel and ST......and more would follow.

Your suggestion with 15 stealth seems easy, like automatically removing all buffs if you run grouped into the solo area. Do you think it`s likely that BS goes with such an easy solution? :D
    Xyorman wrote: »

I try to eliminate sources that talk between realms to align hits. That's why you were banned from the discord.
    HERORIUS

Just follow the other discussion why stealthers group, BS made it possible with nerfing damage, class balance fixes, rvr quest rewards etcetc, has nothing to do that BS allows this or that.
    The next assassin nerf is in the pipeline, and guess what...it makes soloing even harder. With every nerf they encourage grouping even more.

Just imagine the removee`s, bibyfly or even sakibombs running with a minstrel and ST......and more would follow.

Your suggestion with 15 stealth seems easy, like automatically removing all buffs if you run grouped into the solo area. Do you think it`s likely that BS goes with such an easy solution? :D

BS could easily nerf sneaks who group w/out hurting solos or duos. I just think they know a good amt of their subs come from these types of people.

If you have been grouped in the past 60 seconds or are grouped as a stealther, disable:
    PS
    FZ
    Vanish
    Blur

etc.
    Make Perf degrade damage like crit shot.

Personally I think PS should be removed from the game completely but that is just me.
    ~Westies
  • JakJak
    edited October 2018 PM
    [removed]
    Post edited by Carol_Broadsword on
  • and a blind squirrel does nuts :)
    Westies wrote: »

BS could easily nerf sneaks who group w/out hurting solos or duos. I just think they know a good amt of their subs come from these types of people.

If you have been grouped in the past 60 seconds or are grouped as a stealther, disable:
    PS
    FZ
    Vanish
    Blur

etc.
    Make Perf degrade damage like crit shot.

Personally I think PS should be removed from the game completely but that is just me.

Then you have 8 sneaks running solo together, would change the rp outcome, but in the end the target/s is/are dead and can release. And...a good amount of subs come from players that play a stealth as their main.

If you punish them for grouping while you were forcing them to group with class changes you`ll loose these players.

Yep, get rid of PS and Zephyr, but then remove Stealth Lore and Prescience Node. If you get something you have to give something :)

Died to sneaks a lot, eh?