Static Tempest

2»

Comments

• Auberne wrote: »
    Ok, so Minstrels can stun (11s) and when that wears off, then drop ST (which resets stun timer) and when that wears off, they can re-stun? Good thinking

this tho
  • I think Heretic would be a more appropriate class to be given ST if it is indeed given to a second Alb class.
  • I approve a Areir's suggestion. That would be acceptable to me as well.
  • We don't even have that many mini's. I don't see a ton of people switching just to throw down a ST
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Didn’t have a ton of friars either when I first went to alb. Now there are plenty of them. You have the gift of persuasion in the Zerg so I’m sure when you start asking for more minis for st and sos/ps they will come
  • edited October 2018 PM
    I think the amount of STs on the Friars will go down, and use the RA points elsewhere. Let the minis handle that now. I’m definitely not running st4 on my Rejuvenation/Enhance anymore.
    Post edited by DaRedANT on
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    We don't even have that many mini's. I don't see a ton of people switching just to throw down a ST

I run in there once and a while, the last few times there were only a few minis in it.
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Natebruner wrote: »
    We don't even have that many mini's. I don't see a ton of people switching just to throw down a ST

35 Minstrels got over 100k last week. That's more than Cabalist (26), Reaver (18), Paladin (32), Friar (33), Heretic (16), Infiltrator (22), Mauler (10), Mercenary (23), Necromancer (25), Theurgist (25) and even more than Armsman and Scout, both with 34.To put it another way, Minstrels are consistently in the top 4 to 5 classes played, when considering per individual RPs gained on Alb.

Don't let stats get in the way of your argument though.

Just for completeness, Wizard (39), Sorcerer (50), Cleric (76)

Even if you raise the threshold to 200k for a week, Minstrels only drop to joint #7, alongside Theurgists, Heretics, and ahead of Maulers, Mercs, Reavers, Infs and Cabalists.
    Post edited by Auberne on
  • Auberne wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »

35 Minstrels got over 100k last week. That's more than Cabalists (26), Paladins (32), Friars (33), Heretics (16), Infiltrators (22), Mauler (10), Mercs (23), Necro (25), Theurgists (25) and even more than Armsman and Scout, both with 34.To put it another way, Minstrels are in the top 5 classes played, when considering per individual RPs gained on Alb.

Don't let stats get in the way of your argument though.

My information is regarding USA primetime minstrels. Don't let common sense get in the way of your stats.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• I don’t think they balance the game around US primtime Zerg numbers
  • Obviously not or mini would have gotten st long ago
    HERORIUS

• BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    I don’t think they balance the game around US primtime Zerg numbers

Nice... lol
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Auberne wrote: »
    I don't have a problem with Albs getting a second ST, but Minstrel is the wrong class. I hope this decision is reversed like climb walls buff was on Shamans. Considering how Minis would use this and the effect this would have in all sorts of fights from steathers, 8v8 and zerg fighting, I can't think of a worse selection and I played alb for 10 years so this isn't realm bias.This isn't just about them having another ST, its about their ability to stealth, climb walls, sos and phaseshift in order to use it in very specific scenarios that would lead to an imbalance and turn more fights than say sticking it on a Paladin for example.

ST will be highly abused especially via stealth. You could literally chain stun someone and they would be dead many times over before they drop out of the stun.

We already are very thankful for all the blessings that have been bestowed upon the minstrel class, but access to ST should goto another class. Alot of the patches USED to be based upon the Realm vs Realm balance not solo vs. stealth vs 8man etc...

GL
    Post edited by Fateboi on