Suggestion for the Heal Procs

I would like heal procs to remain unchanged. Especially the TG procs have always been 120 value ever since TG came out. The Cursed Gloves are already desirable as high utility items and are still worth templating even without the /use on them. Either just give everyone IP2 on each pair of gloves or just remove the /use on them and leave the heal procs alone. For example if you remove the dream gloves mez reduction, you can keep the CC reduction values the same. And if you remove the heal buff off the gloves, heal classes got along fine before their implementation. Just keep the heal procs the same on the armor. Lower the chap 9 gear heal procs if you want but don't touch the TG heal procs or the Kings Armor.

Comments

• I like the heal proc nerf. Everyone dying quicker = more rps

At least in theory.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • edited October 2018 PM
    nerf all heal procs by 50-75% imo

seeing 2 melee fight each other for 5-10 mins without anyone going below 80% is stupid, and some classes just go for ever vs each other in melee
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • For Friar, I could stomach a higher weapon skill in exchange for a lower (or nerf'd) heal proc/HOT; you will encourage more friars to play staff (which has it's benefits in a group).
  • edited October 2018 PM
    [removed.]
    Post edited by Carol_Broadsword on
  • i actually agree with OP. Stop changing all the old school gear and newer gear. If anything get rid of IP gloves.
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Yea agree nerf down the newer stuff like IP gloves and op’d af MOV. Leave the older stuff alone that’s been in the game forever
    Post edited by Fateboi on
  • Also, BS has to realize who is more likely to wear King's gear, a person with 25% heal bonus or a person who has no template. Also when you consider the 120 heal procs most SC is on the boots or the pants with most of the chap 9 gear but usually the boots if anything and its a 5% chance to hit the boots? I think the low level heal procs can stay unchanged.
  • I agree, nerf the new procs you guys have added but don't lower the old procs. Why ruin old gear, just so you can force this new stuff? Let us have the ability to customize our templates to our liking and not these MUST HAVE items.
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • What are must have items around the camp fire ?
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • edited October 2018 PM
    If they didn’t nerf the old stuff also, then the new stuff wouldn’t be as good. Gotta keep the new stuff important/must have, or people won’t join raids. Kings gear is for PvE.
    Post edited by DaRedANT on
  • People still go out and rvr with KIng's Gear. There are a lot of people who do not have money for a template. The only chars I have that have heal bonus to my templates are my 2 seers and my valk. My skald is a group template and he has duration and CC reduction and no heal bonus. What BS is doing is punishing everyone across the board, even new players by nerfing all heal procs. There are still some pieces of the Kings Gear that I use in templates. What they should do is nerf the top tier heal procs. Its not my fault that BS gave heal bonus in a cursed item to sins and archers and other solo classes.
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Pigleto wrote: »
    People still go out and rvr with King’s Gear. There are a lot of people who do not have money for a template.

[baiting] This is an MMO, you don’t log in and get all the best gear for free. You want the good gear, you put in the time to get it.

They only nerfed the old heal proc in relation to the new ones, if they didn’t it would be like boosting the old gear, while nerfing the new stuff, which would make no sense.
    Post edited by Carol_Broadsword on
  • why are you so hostile ant? you aren't being even reasonable or sensible? No need to troll or be mean.
  • edited October 2018 PM
    why are you so hostile ant? you aren't being even reasonable or sensible? No need to troll or be mean.

Pigleto you are in no position to talk about trolling or being mean on the terms on which you left Albion and now are back in Midgard.

You don't even want to go there.
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• I left on fantastic terms also
  • edited October 2018 PM
    why are you so hostile ant? you aren't being even reasonable or sensible? No need to troll or be mean.

I don’t Troll. Period. I’m giving my honest opinion, as always.

If I agreed with you, my friend, I would back you up, but I don’t.

Post edited by DaRedANT on
  • Nerfing the heal price makes zero sense on the older cheaper stuff. These f2p will most likely start out in Kings gear or a mixture of dragonslayer/Kings/Sc’d...

Also Nate lecturing about hopping realms is pretty hilarious bro.
    Closing moments of Ghost keep campaign as the mids are defending he releases the keep...
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Fateboi wrote: »
    Nerfing the heal price makes zero sense on the older cheaper stuff. These f2p will most likely start out in Kings gear or a mixture of dragonslayer/Kings/Sc’d...

Also Nate lecturing about hopping realms is pretty hilarious bro.
    Closing moments of Ghost keep campaign as the mids are defending he releases the keep...

You are quite confused on the conversation as it has nothing to do with switching realms.
    Pigleto can tell you if he wants- but I can imagine he will be quiet now.
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

• Impounded wrote: »
    I agree, nerf the new procs you guys have added but don't lower the old procs. Why ruin old gear, just so you can force this new stuff? Let us have the ability to customize our templates to our liking and not these MUST HAVE items.

@Carol_Broadsword @John_Broadsword THIS!!!

Before OW/Curse templates were very different across the board... now every template MUST have GMoV, OW helm, Curse set or 1-2 pieces of it, Curse Gloves, Dream Conq, OW ring, Skull or Harb depending on class... There is no diversity anymore you have ruined it
  • Yup the meta has shifted significantly from stacking 1500 ablatives to now stacking the new Curse gear + MOV + IP gloves. Why would you allow even more hits in templates then all of this stuff and NOW it's time to reduce the older gear which is what most f2p will actually be able to afford.

They will get pounded out in droves and quit no matter if it's free should be look at retooling the King's gear/dragonslayer/SC'd stuff if that's the case.

GL
  • Imagine ablative stacking and all the crazy heap procs and heal bonus and ip gloves and mov? Every 1 on 1 would last forever
  • Armagedden wrote: »
    Impounded wrote: »
    I agree, nerf the new procs you guys have added but don't lower the old procs. Why ruin old gear, just so you can force this new stuff? Let us have the ability to customize our templates to our liking and not these MUST HAVE items.

Before OW/Curse templates were very different across the board... now every template MUST have GMoV, OW helm, Curse set or 1-2 pieces of it, Curse Gloves, Dream Conq, OW ring, Skull or Harb depending on class... There is no diversity anymore you have ruined it

Agreed. The problem wasn't the new gear stats or even having new gear. The problem is them trying to add in new charges/procs. By putting in things like OW Boon, Kings Boon, IP+ charge, high end heal procs, and a uber nice hot was it made it so people HAD to have these items to compete. Now most the people have them and it makes it hard to really nerf it without pissing everyone off. In the future, learn from this BS. Quit trying to reinvent the wheel. Keep the procs and charges the same but instead put in gear with similar utility but different stats. So people have parody in their templates, and those with old templates don't feel they have to retemplate every time.
  • RonELuvv wrote: »
    Armagedden wrote: »

Agreed. The problem wasn't the new gear stats or even having new gear. The problem is them trying to add in new charges/procs. By putting in things like OW Boon, Kings Boon, IP+ charge, high end heal procs, and a uber nice hot was it made it so people HAD to have these items to compete. Now most the people have them and it makes it hard to really nerf it without pissing everyone off. In the future, learn from this BS. Quit trying to reinvent the wheel. Keep the procs and charges the same but instead put in gear with similar utility but different stats. So people have parody in their templates, and those with old templates don't feel they have to retemplate every time.

The fact that even SOM got nerfed with its mediocre utilty still pissed me off
  • RonELuvv wrote: »
    Armagedden wrote: »

i can't agree more. don't change old procs because you introduced some new procs that are OP that needed nerfing, the old procs were fine.
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Fateboi wrote: »
    Wait what happened to SOM cloak @Sepphiroth75

they lowered it to from 200 melee to a 160 melee/magic. This was done due to the 500 ablative stacking. The once they nerfed the ablative which was needed they never changed SOM back. They did the same thing with Loyal Cloak.

Also if you look at the ML10 Pet weapons they nerfed them as well due to Pet stances. Then when they axed Pet stances they never reverted the ML10 weapons.

Doing this pigeon holes people into using the same weapons (DF/Pict) and everyone running (Cursed/OW ) gear.
    i would like all of these changed back!

@Carol_Broadsword @John_Broadsword