@lithlet

can you post your bonedancer video again, enkb could use a lot of lessons rofl

thanks

Comments

• not sure whats more embarrassing, a bad player making fun of someone who is better then them, or that bad player making the same class as the person they make fun of, and getting **** on by the people the person he makes fun of rips

LOL
  • edited October 2018 PM
    nah I didn't save the video it was nothing exciting just a bad bd who makes fun of lithlet on bd but gets ript by the people lithet rips lol, enk ywaint no lithlet that's for sure :D

plz give him some tips @lithlet, his performance was very embarrassing compared to you lol
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Video?

Of course he doesn't have a video - 1) he wasn't solo 2) this happened a week or more ago. I haven't played my BD since I hit rank 6 on him. See the stats:

2w7hkc1.png

http://www.excidio.net/herald/character/mo8f6Uo68Eg

He and teeheehee 2v1ed me - were riding on horses, and I thought they were both casters. I managed to get Teeheehee off me, but my pets got rooted and I got diseased in the process.

It's funny how it's the liars and exaggerators always talking about lying and exaggerating.

What. a. board.

Post edited by Enkertons on
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Post the video of you 2v1ing me, after making an @thread about something that happened over a week ago, as if it happened today. I'm gonna be so embarrassed!

Post edited by Enkertons on
  • edited October 2018 PM
    who was lieing ? you made fun of lithlet for being a bad player and bad bd, you made fun of me for lithet for 2v1ing me, you made the same class and got **** on by the same people lithlet beats I happened to think it was very funny LOL

you should of won but of bad play and severe lack of knowing what to do anytime you cant /stick to someone and spam claw is really funny to me uhauheEHAUHuehauheUHAEUH just like when your shiity vamp had to Wilson from my scout and get traped hiding in a lil building :p
  • edited October 2018 PM
    theres only 1 thing for sure @enkertons ywaint no @lithlet LOL

like I said please post your vid lithlet so he can take some pointers lololol
This discussion has been closed.