1.125 Item AF/hit reductions

Hitpoint/Armor Factor item-based buffs have had their values reduced as follows:
Infernal Blessing reduced from 12% to 6% hp/af bonus.
King's Blessing reduced from 10% to 5% hp/af bonus.
Triumphant Aura reduced from 5% to 4% hp/af bonus.
Traldor's Aura reduced from 5% to 4% hp/af bonus.

I can see the reductions in the above and they are meaningful. But triumphant aura and traldors are insignificant and seem petty and insulting. Why even reduce them? To me, it's insulting to even do it. I can understand the other 2, but why piss people off by nerfing 1%. It means nothing as far as the value, but you feel it necessary to do so. Why? Please remove those 2 items.

Comments

• I don't see 1% insulting or pissing off the player base.

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • I am unsubning due to this 1% insult
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    I am unsubning due to this 1% insult

lol
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • the point is why even do it.
  • Because they don’t like Filnar? lol
  • 1% is kinda petty tho. It’s not like giving Minstrels ST or anything.......lol