Memorial NPCs and a Thank you.

Sunshine and I shared this with her children this morning - they were very touched.

To Carol and the Broadsword team:
From Alethea and Allan - Talini/Cheex's children
This is beautiful!! Thank you so much!! <3 <3 <3

To Carol: Thank you, again, for your help on the memorials. It was hard to keep this a secret from her friends and family for this long! I cannot wait to see them.
~Tess

Comments

• RIP to my friend Cheex.

She always wore black and had her hood up. Please adjust the NPC an make it look more like her If possible. Please and thank you.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • Very touching. So many forget that despite the ranting and raving about which class is better, zergs, who is the best soloer and on and on, we are a community that cares very much about our fellow gamers.

Rest is peace Talini
  • RIP Cheex - I miss our time together and the fun we had in our groups.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781