Question about BP's

edited October 2018 in General Board
1st, I have more severe problems to worry about atm than this game. Was told about patch notes.so I read them to get my mind off stuff. It seems everyone has already touched on the ST's to minstrels issues, so I wont even bother with that. My main problem or concern is bounty points. I cant speak for all but myself, I have vaults full of the pve stuff that can now be crafted by. So what do i do with Bounty points? They are now obtainable at a high rate. So what do I do with them? Make stuff that I already have vaults full of? This system wasnt thought out for the die hard pve AND rvr players. @Carol_Broadsword @John_Broadsword
Post edited by Paindancerr on
Tagged:

Comments

• BP's will be capped at 500k and remember the current BP extra items (BP trophies, loyalty cloak tokens, CH9/10 access, etc) are being removed when 1.125 goes live, so they won't be available anymore. There are other things in the patch mentioned to spend BP's on including random boxes of potions and alch ingredients.
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • So a reward for me obtaining bounty points thru rvr is a potion box? So while I'm getting booty blasted by minstrels with st's, I can look forward to receiving a lesser vigor pot or a comp pot on my warrior. Got it thanks
  • What were you doing with then prior to this being announced? Maybe buying MLs or speed of the hunt for alts or friends?
  • I will say the price for these new craftable non tradable items is waaay too high...
  • null
    I was actually buying the new cool trophies to decorate my house. I charge 10p per person and give a grand tour of the "Pain House" /sarcasm font
  • This man just survived a terrible hurricane and still felt minstrels getting ST was worth taking time out of his recovery efforts to express the total stupidity of giving it to minstrels. I’d take that as proof alone that this needs to be completely rethought
  • null
    I was actually buying the new cool trophies to decorate my house. I charge 10p per person and give a grand tour of the "Pain House" /sarcasm font

heh Temping!
    Hope all is well, Pain!! <3
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    This man just survived a terrible hurricane and still felt minstrels getting ST was worth taking time out of his recovery efforts to express the total stupidity of giving it to minstrels. I’d take that as proof alone that this needs to be completely rethought

I did laugh at the comment he logged in to talk about the minstrel Static Tempest issue. But on a serious note, I wish the best to those affected by the hurricane.
  • Sorry to hear Pain, can't imagine what it's like. Much <3
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games