Heretics

Why BS are you boosting this class? Even higher After and Abs? I mean really? They already have one of the highest AF in the game, why boost it? I don't recall tics requesting this

Comments

• I don't consider Heretics a "game breaking" class. The only thing this will do is allow slightly different spec options without being solely dependent on 50 Enh.
  • Agreed but again, why? Throw in PD and this class is going to be seriously OP against melee classes
  • More heretics to ALB NATION-- I LIKE IT !
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Nate, GTFO here ..we know you're heavily baisee without a shred of common Sense to fairness and equality in the game
  • Tanky wrote: »
    Nate, GTFO here ..we know you're heavily baisee without a shred of common Sense to fairness and equality in the game

You need to be civil sir ! I was talking to Dracxo just the other day, and sent in feedback for this !
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Agreed but again, why? Throw in PD and this class is going to be seriously OP against melee classes

To the 'why' they made this change, not sure honestly. Maybe some enlightenment por favor @John_Broadsword :)
  • Nate...you've single handedly turned the OFFICIAL forums into your personal forums, which is bad for being allowed. Being civil goes hand in hand with your ego as of late.
    Nate...you've single handedly turned the OFFICIAL forums into your personal forums, which is bad for being allowed. Being civil goes hand in hand with your ego as of late.

Stay on topic- This thread is about heretics !
    HERORIUS

• I have a feeling Nate quit his old job and now works for BS. He said he is the reason they now have another ST class and now he sent in 1 feedback form and now heretics are getting some love. Sounds suspicious to me
    Nate, GTFO here ..we know you're heavily baisee without a shred of common Sense to fairness and equality in the game

MAGA.
    ~Westies