Nate GETS WREKT - Lessons Learned - #keepnatehumble

edited October 2018 in Videos & Streams
Yesterday morning the chronically unimpressive realm hopper decided to join the Anna BG with a bright red Lithlettt(What a disgrace, You gotta buy rps bruh?). Whilst defending himself from an enraged, loyal Midgardian(Praise Odin) he threatened to take our relics.... It....Didn't...Go....The....Way...He...Thought....It....Would...

SO I start this as a call to arms to KEEP NATE HUMBLE. [edited], and these forums are his feeding grounds for idolatry.

Enjoy the attached image. This was the beginning of his end at Blend.

w5u4d55p10t2.jpg
Post edited by Driralin on
CATACUSX/Einherjarl - ASATRUAR

Comments

• I used to do ss's - gotta upgrade

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    I used to do ss's - gotta upgrade

I'm one for nostalgia.... I'll stick to the screenshots crayoned to high hell.

I....wasn't.....there... That also wasn't an attempt on our relic...
  • edited October 2018 PM
    INACA wrote: »
    Yesterday morning the chronically unimpressive realm hopper decided to join the Anna BG with a bright red Lithlettt(What a disgrace, You gotta buy rps bruh?). Whilst defending himself from an enraged, loyal Midgardian(Praise Odin) he threatened to take our relics.... It....Didn't...Go....The....Way...He...Thought....It....Would...

SO I start this as a call to arms to KEEP NATE HUMBLE. [edited], and these forums are his feeding grounds for idolatry.

Trash post
  • I bet if you ask nicely nate will autograph it and you can hang it on your wall and show your mom :D
  • Bring that **** to US Primetime, you’ll see how N.W.A. (New World Albion), gets down.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • I have to admit that this is pretty funny. I like Nate and think what he is doing is great for Albion, but when you talk all that trash and post all those misleading videos (things like editing to only show wins etc) then you expect to get called out when you fall flat on your face.
  • who ever posts videos of themselves losing ? no one

its hib and mids job to post alb getting rolled not nates
  • edited October 2018 PM
    lol we never attempted the relic
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• edited October 2018 PM

Natebruner wrote: »
    lol we never attempted the relic

Never got a chance.......
    Post edited by INACA on
  • I'll discuss with the other parties if they want to make this priority for you .
    HERORIUS

I'll discuss with the other parties if they want to make this priority for you .

;)
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Huehuaehue wrote: »
    who ever posts videos of themselves losing ? no one

I don't expect Nate to show videos of him losing, but seriously they should just rename this forum the Nate Video Highlight forum. Every day I see 10 new posts and 8 of them are Nate bragging about how he won in some random fight. To be fair, I'm all about Nate pushing to get more Albs out to represent and fight, but lately he has had the biggest zergs for the most part. Also, many of his clips start with comments about "Went 5-0 against Mids" only to have several Mids point out that he lost several fights. Not saying you have to show losses, but no reason to exagerate your wins either. Also, seriously, quit posting so damn many videos. We get it Nate. You run a zerg on Albion now. You are having success. Good for you! Hibs and Mids beat Nate on occasion. The difference is they don't have to show 20 highlight films of them doing it. I was all about it when Nate was trying to build the Alb zerg up from nothing, but he has it now. He doesn't need the propaganda films to keep it going. Let his results do the talking for him.
    Post edited by RonELuvv on
  • RonELuvv wrote: »

I don't expect Nate to show videos of him losing, but seriously they should just rename this forum the Nate Video Highlight forum. Every day I see 10 new posts and 8 of them are Nate bragging about how he won in some random fight. To be fair, I'm all about Nate pushing to get more Albs out to represent and fight, but lately he has had the biggest zergs for the most part. Also, many of his clips start with comments about "Went 5-0 against Mids" only to have several Mids point out that he lost several fights. Not saying you have to show losses, but no reason to exagerate your wins either. Also, seriously, quit posting so damn many videos. We get it Nate. You run a zerg on Albion now. You are having success. Good for you! Hibs and Mids beat Nate on occasion. The difference is they don't have to show 20 highlight films of them doing it. I was all about it when Nate was trying to build the Alb zerg up from nothing, but he has it now. He doesn't need the propaganda films to keep it going. Let his results do the talking for him.

right on..
  • The Nate highlight video forum.

So much success ... Let's do the : Alb Nation highlight video forum !
    HERORIUS

The Nate highlight video forum.

So much success ... Let's do the : Alb Nation highlight video forum !

Who needs SB Nation when you got Alb Nation, am I right? Seriously Nate, I think what you have done is great for the server. I hope you don't take my criticisms to heart.

Number 1. If Mids and Hibs wanna post vids they can. They mostly don’t so that’s on them.

Number 2. He doesn’t exaggerate wins. The nightly records are always accurate.

Number 3. There is no propaganda. Please look up that word, because I don’t think you understand what it means.

• edited October 2018 PM
    INACA wrote: »

w5u4d55p10t2.jpg

OP when natebruner makes a post tenor.gif?itemid=9536199
  • DaRedANT wrote: »
    RonELuvv wrote: »

Number 1. If Mids and Hibs wanna post vids they can. They mostly don’t so that’s on them.

Number 2. He doesn’t exaggerate wins. The nightly records are always accurate.

Number 3. There is no propaganda. Please look up that word, because I don’t think you understand what it means.
    prop·a·gan·da
    ˌpräpəˈɡandə

information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.

Nah, I'd say we're all using it exactly as it's defined :)

Mids/Hibs are clearly not as attention hungry, that's really all it comes down to, no hate, just facts
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • If I state we went 5-0... then that's accurate. I don't lie on the records presented. Last Friday it was 6-4 in favor of albion and it's in the title. Last night it was 1-1.

AND.. mids/hibs don't win nearly as much as ALB NATION during USA PRIME TIME.

When you beat ALB NATION IT'S A BIG DEAL... we don't often lose. A certain level of excellence is expected on a nightly basis.

HERORIUS

• edited October 2018 PM
    yeah I don't ever see nate lie, if he goes 5-0 he says, if he goes 1-1 he says, he doesn't try to imply any false statements, he just posts video of albs winning, people don't show themselves losing that's your job

if your upset you keep getting ript on camera then 1)step your game up 2)record yourself to show when you win
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
    If I state we went 5-0... then that's accurate. I don't lie on the records presented. Last Friday it was 6-4 in favor of albion and it's in the title. Last night it was 1-1.

When you beat ALB NATION IT'S A BIG DEAL... we don't often lose. A certain level of excellence is expected on a nightly basis.

I think the propaganda comment comes from the fact you state you outsmarted or out skilled an enemy, I think you'll find you outnumbered them, outsmarted != outnumbered
    claiming you outsmarted enemy constantly and not pointing out the fact that you purely outnumbered them leads to quite obvious propaganda

It's fine, you have your big zerg and kill smaller groups of people, you have yourself some fun. Used to be mids who did it US prime only, now it's albs, and Hib does it during daytime. So what :) it's nothing more than a mindless zerg mentality. You'll eventually get bored and replaced by someone else who will continue, it's all good.
    TheWayForward
  • so mids and hibs hadn umbers for years, alb finaly has a bg competent enough to compete and because of that they are noobs ? lol

daoc sure seems to attract the severely unintelligent
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Natebruner wrote: »
    If I state we went 5-0... then that's accurate. I don't lie on the records presented. Last Friday it was 6-4 in favor of albion and it's in the title. Last night it was 1-1.

I think the propaganda comment comes from the fact you state you outsmarted or out skilled an enemy, I think you'll find you outnumbered them, outsmarted != outnumbered
    claiming you outsmarted enemy constantly and not pointing out the fact that you purely outnumbered them leads to quite obvious propaganda

It's fine, you have your big zerg and kill smaller groups of people, you have yourself some fun. Used to be mids who did it US prime only, now it's albs, and Hib does it during daytime. So what :) it's nothing more than a mindless zerg mentality. You'll eventually get bored and replaced by someone else who will continue, it's all good.

Outsmarted is the correct word. Mids were camping fens on this fight this week.. They had a good number and we didn't wanna risk a loss. So we simply went to a tower and ALB NATION got very quiet. MIDS showed up like we knew they would.. We jumped out and collected RPS. We outsmarted them... or you can say outplayed them if you like that better.

Here you go:

HERORIUS

• edited October 2018 PM
    This guy who posted this prolly should take drockers advice from the screen shot. Instead of worrying about me trying to help the MID BG during EURO TIME he should focus on the task at hand which is beating HERO. Because we all know HERO smacks this bg around 90% of the time.

I came over to take away an ST 5 from HIB and give to ANNA on the stairs b/c Midgard lost every single time I did this to them....

HERORIUS

• Huehuaehue wrote: »
    so mids and hibs hadn umbers for years, alb finaly has a bg competent enough to compete and because of that they are noobs ? lol

I don't think you read what I said at all, all realm run zergs, albs just has the biggest one currently, there is no skill involved in a zerg its throw mass numbers at a thing, you'll notice as you whittle the numbers down skill is not only used more but required more.

For example a solo fighter will involve much more skill and tactics than a zerg fight, as you build up the numbers the skill is mittigated as mez/cc becomes essentially pointless because everyone will be just spamming ae spells and breaking everything.

Now when an organized group (be it small man or 8 man) individually attack a zerg they'll often do better than they should because of the fact they're using voice comms specifically within their group and will likely be hitting the zerg from different angle(s).

If you want to run in a zerg go for it, who am I to tell or ask you to do differently, but you have to remember, that it's expected you should win with bigger numbers, and claiming anything other than that or if victories are exaggerated creeps into the realms of propaganda.

Also note, I try to back my arguments up, I'm not hating here, I'm just calling out stuff for what it is.
    TheWayForward
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    so mids and hibs hadn umbers for years, alb finaly has a bg competent enough to compete and because of that they are noobs ? lol

I don't think you read what I said at all, all realm run zergs, albs just has the biggest one currently, there is no skill involved in a zerg its throw mass numbers at a thing, you'll notice as you whittle the numbers down skill is not only used more but required more.

For example a solo fighter will involve much more skill and tactics than a zerg fight, as you build up the numbers the skill is mittigated as mez/cc becomes essentially pointless because everyone will be just spamming ae spells and breaking everything.

Now when an organized group (be it small man or 8 man) individually attack a zerg they'll often do better than they should because of the fact they're using voice comms specifically within their group and will likely be hitting the zerg from different angle(s).

If you want to run in a zerg go for it, who am I to tell or ask you to do differently, but you have to remember, that it's expected you should win with bigger numbers, and claiming anything other than that or if victories are exaggerated creeps into the realms of propaganda.

Also note, I try to back my arguments up, I'm not hating here, I'm just calling out stuff for what it is.

I 100% disagree with you. There is skill involved in zerg play. It's the skill of positioning your forces vs the other. Predicting your opponents move and preparing for your next move.

You can kill a 100 man BG very easily taking them into bad positions. More #'s help- but give me the smart leader in BG play even if we are outnumbered.
    HERORIUS

• If you want to run in a zerg go for it, who am I to tell or ask you to do differently, but you have to remember, that it's expected you should win with bigger numbers, and claiming anything other than that or if victories are exaggerated creeps into the realms of propaganda.

Another dumbass using propaganda wrong.

Nate didn’t have numbers in the beginning, and still doesn’t every weeknight/weekend, a lot of the wins are because of superior strategy.

All you are doing is generalizing what you think to be true, when you don’t know about N.W.A.
  • Live look of Hibernian forces preparing for battle:

d0a84bc6eab0d296a96a2fc227e818db.jpg

4c34f440773c15e21a42a3e985de6acc.jpg

fvgid.jpg

LOL- The tree is strong indeed !
    HERORIUS

• Looks a little cold for the hib in pink. Maybe he took a stroll through Odins right before they took that screenshot
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    Looks a little cold for the hib in pink. Maybe he took a stroll through Odins right before they took that screenshot

He accomplished his goal of observing the Midgardian furries and heard the campfire stories from Xyorman. The Tree was pleased.
    I have to admit that this is pretty funny. I like Nate and think what he is doing is great for Albion, but when you talk all that trash and post all those misleading videos (things like editing to only show wins etc) then you expect to get called out when you fall flat on your face.

Every night I ran w/ him, the numbers were 100% accurate. I think your sources are trying to validate their A$$whoopins.
    ~Westies