Urgent Alert--- Alb Nation Finds Kaptkent ---- Who Was Leading Midgard Bg !!!!!

I believe Kaptkent was leading the Midgard BG tonight. (please see that we found him at the end of the video)

Btw- ALB NATION GOES UNDEFEATED and smashed all hibs and albs around the towers/AIL. TOO EZ @albionexiles farmed his whole group at Crim

We trebbed down mids at Ailinne and then smashed everyone .. /rofl

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• sorry was not kaptkent leading
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Natebruner wrote: »
    I believe Kaptkent was leading the Midgard BG tonight. (please see that we found him at the end of the video)

Btw- ALB NATION GOES UNDEFEATED and smashed all hibs and albs around the towers/AIL. TOO EZ @albionexiles farmed his whole group at Crim

We trebbed down mids at Ailinne and then smashed everyone .. /rofl

Lol you have a bad memory, yes your zerg killed us once when we tried to get in crim, since then we totally farmed your zerg, was lovely rps:) oh and say hi to baby (who's eating dirt) then your zerg runs away from us once at ailline as we wiping mids and albs and again in bowl at crim , funny as hell, your zerg did terrible tonight im afraid :)

Post edited by albionexile on
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • Never lost a fight
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Never lost a fight

Lol, you're delusional, so us wiping over half your zerg at ailline and you running away doesn't count as losing a fight? I think I'm done with you @Natebruner for tonight, you're too funny.

Oh and by the way, welcome to Hibland, I see you took my invitation yesterday and extended it to today too, The Great Tree is very satisfied with its feasting on enemy blood this evening :D
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • Farmed mids and hibs at tower.. pull some hibs out and killed them.

Not fighting by Hib ck = easy wins for us
    HERORIUS

• Sanford wrote: »
    sorry was not kaptkent leading

well tell the MID bg leader who decided to take that tower at AIL..... that we owe him for letting us kill mids and hibs :)
    HERORIUS

• Lol “He passed out drunk!”

Missed the fun tonight. See you all on tomorrow
    Never lost a fight

Lol, you're delusional, so us wiping over half your zerg at ailline and you running away doesn't count as losing a fight? I think I'm done with you @Natebruner for tonight, you're too funny.

Oh and by the way, welcome to Hibland, I see you took my invitation yesterday and extended it to today too, The Great Tree is very satisfied with its feasting on enemy blood this evening :D

I’m gonna make some macros just to target you. Screenshots of your corpse soon to be inc!
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • You can make enemy realm target macros? Damn. I’m really out of the loop
  • Correction: Nightsmauler leading this bg

Why did I stats xyorman but he not running with this bg ? I did not see him or his crew running with Nightsmauler

????????????????
    HERORIUS

Correction: Nightsmauler leading this bg

Why did I stats xyorman but he not running with this bg ? I did not see him or his crew running with Nightsmauler

????????????????

Psychological recovery takes time, I think his psyche may have been fractured from the repeated defeats the last two weeks.
    Correction: Nightsmauler leading this bg

????????????????

Psychological recovery takes time, I think his psyche may have been fractured from the repeated defeats the last two weeks.

Yeah it's very odd that he would not bring his people to help Nightsmauler who obviously needed a few more people.
    HERORIUS

• edited October 2018 PM
    double post
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS