-------------------------------------ALB Nation Goes 1-1 On The Night ------------------------------

edited October 2018 in Videos & Streams
We hate losing any fight... but certainly got what we deserved on the 2nd hit for playing like we did. No excuses- poor play gets you /release. Haven't lost open field in a long time........

Here was the 1st fight

Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• There’s a humble side to Nate? Or did someone hack his account? o.O
  • It was an interesting night. I don't know if anyone took a screen shot of Glenn surrounded by a sea of protective rams and other siege but it was quite something ! :)
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • The smoke on that glen campfire could be seen from bold
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Seems Mids killed albs trying to take glen, was unfortunate that mids got portal back eh? I'm sure TWF had no part in assisting in mids opening that port ;) ;) ;)
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • Twf is a great ra but has nothing on st
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Twf is a great ra but has nothing on st

right, I'm talking about the glorious Great Tree guild The Way Forward
    TheWayForward
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Natebruner wrote: »

twf is an ra = thorn- weed- field. This will always be what TWF means.
    Calling on all reavers/maulers of ALB Nation to TWF our enemies !
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

You're free to refer to us as a thorn weed field, we're a pain, we'll slow you down and kill you.... The Great Tree has spoken
    TheWayForward

You're free to refer to us as a thorn weed field, we're a pain, we'll slow you down and kill you.... The Great Tree has spoken

Thorn weed field will always be 2nd to ST however. But both ra's used together is a beautiful thing.
    HERORIUS

Thorn weed field will always be 2nd to ST however. But both ra's used together is a beautiful thing.

You're right TWF will always be second to the Great Tree
    TheWayForward

No TWF is 2nd to ST- Static Tempest. S0unds like hib needs to learn the ra's. This would help you during USA primetime for sure.
    HERORIUS

No TWF is 2nd to ST- Static Tempest. S0unds like hib needs to learn the ra's. This would help you during USA primetime for sure.

ST is nice you're right, we're happy to take second place as a guild to static tempest, it is so shiny and bright, just like the Great Tree always taught us, aim for the light and you'll grow big and strong
    TheWayForward
  • But only during euro time
    HERORIUS

• Incoming mauler alt
  • thx for the rps at hib maze other day albionexile, you might want to learn to pan before you bash other people, its daoc 101 after assisting
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    thx for the rps at hib maze other day albionexile, you might want to learn to pan before you bash other people, its daoc 101 after assisting

some albs zerg killed some hibs, cool story
    TheWayForward
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    thx for the rps at hib maze other day albionexile, you might want to learn to pan before you bash other people, its daoc 101 after assisting

u got farmed around the ck tonight :)
    HERORIUS

Huehuaehue wrote: »

nope, you didnt touch us at CK, wrong group
    TheWayForward

crim ck
    HERORIUS

crim ck

oh yeah, the 50-60 albs (guard spam) did indeed kill our 8 man, we definitely made the rps back from your zerg later ;)
    TheWayForward

crim ck

oh yeah, the 50-60 albs (guard spam) did indeed kill our 8 man, we definitely made the rps back from your zerg later ;)

oh yeah.. now u remember /lol

HERORIUS