Any cold chance in h311...

@Broadsword would give us some sort of time frame for the patch, a realistic not over exaggerated date? This community deserves at least this much from the company who is currently withholding this information. It would be a good "light on the horizon" for us and may help retain some of the last accounts still active.
Tagged:

Comments

• SymSym
    edited October 2018 PM
    Biebs said high chance before Xmas this year in discord.
    Post edited by Sym on
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • edited October 2018 PM
    So they created an Official forum so they could ignore it and use Discord for posting important messages? Sounds logical to me.
    Post edited by Kymatius on
  • No we also said the same here, that when we feel it's ready it'll come out and that it will be this year.
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • edited October 2018 PM
    @Carol_Broadsword can you please link the official announcement of this? Please don't link a reply to an obscure thread as "the official" announcement. I want to see the thread that was started by @Broadsword stating this information.
    Post edited by Kymatius on
  • Kymatius, we respond when people ask questions (ingame, here, Discord, facebook, etc) and we have responded to "when?" questions with that info. There is no official thread saying "patch will be ready when it's ready, definitely this year" alone, just posts/replies in respond to questions.

A post by one of us is an official response/post.
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • edited October 2018 PM
    I prefer they make sure it's 100% ready to implement.

Otherwise there will be people crying about why didn't BS make sure this was ready before they released it.

Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Kymatius, we respond when people ask questions (ingame, here, Discord, facebook, etc) and we have responded to "when?" questions with that info. There is no official thread saying "patch will be ready when it's ready, definitely this year" alone, just posts/replies in respond to questions.

A post by one of us is an official response/post.

don't forget about possibly doing a live twitch Q&A with some BS members!
  • Natebruner wrote: »

Otherwise there will be people crying about why didn't BS make sure this was ready before they released it.

I am with you Nate!

BTW glad you are back on leading Albion. I always make sure to throw and arrow into you while you lead a zerg!
  • Natebruner wrote: »

I am with you Nate!

BTW glad you are back on leading Albion. I always make sure to throw and arrow into you while you lead a zerg!

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Holy hell hopefully well before Christmas.
  • @Carol_Broadsword so by that answer I am guessing there will never be another "official" stickied post? Do you see how out of sorts that is? How would you like it if your phone company suddenly doubled the cost of your plan without making an Official statement? That would be truly absurd and that is the attitude that is currently being conveyed. Looking at the situation professionally and objectively there is absolutely no reason why an Official stickied post can't be made except then @Broadsword has to stick with it.

@Carol_Broadsword in the past the community has used responses to prove that XYZ was stated by BS yet the response from BS is that unless an official statement is made across the communities media outlets it is not official. Just one example of past vs our stated current present.
  • Kymatius wrote: »
    @Carol_Broadsword so by that answer I am guessing there will never be another "official" stickied post? Do you see how out of sorts that is? How would you like it if your phone company suddenly doubled the cost of your plan without making an Official statement? That would be truly absurd and that is the attitude that is currently being conveyed. Looking at the situation professionally and objectively there is absolutely no reason why an Official stickied post can't be made except then @Broadsword has to stick with it.

@Carol_Broadsword in the past the community has used responses to prove that XYZ was stated by BS yet the response from BS is that unless an official statement is made across the communities media outlets it is not official. Just one example of past vs our stated current present.

That's nothing like your phone company doubling the cost of your plan, it would be like your phone had an update coming due to bugs and some new enhancements and the phone brand having a reduced workforce to work on said issues and some issues being more complex to resolve and them not being confident in knowing a release date, it's better to be honest than set unrealistic timeframe.

Also she never said there will never be another official stickied post, the present is not the past, they're working in different situations, reduced pop = reduced income = reduced dev hours (I presume?)
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward