Albion Is Just Too Smart And Coordinated For Everyone---- Alb Nation Goes Undefeated 5-0 Monday

Simply too smart and too coordinated

You cannot charge down on ALB NATION

You cannot TAKE BOLD

WE TAKE GLEN when we want-- YES I CLAIMED IT

You will not AMBUSH alb nation

BE VERY QUIET-- WE ARE HUNTING MIDS /rofl- perfect execution

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• edited October 2018 PM
    We take berks and bold when we want on hib, albs don’t care about their own realm maybe 2 groups of hibs controlled 4 keeps in alb land.

It’s worth noting our 8 man took the lvl 10 keep berks with 4 defenders in prime time , laughable you call yourself coordinated, with your vast numbers you have zero show of realm pride albs,seriously
    Post edited by albionexile on
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • We take berks and bold when we want on hib, albs don’t care about their own realm maybe 2 groups of hibs controlled 4 keeps in alb land.

It’s worth noting our 8 man took the lvl 10 keep berks with 4 defenders in prime time , laughable you call yourself coordinated, with your vast numbers you have zero show of realm pride albs,seriously

You achieve your goal (coordinated keep take) and seem upset now? I think you should be happy of the lvl 10 keep take. Perhaps some video of the entertainment next time ?
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Natebruner wrote: »
    We take berks and bold when we want on hib, albs don’t care about their own realm maybe 2 groups of hibs controlled 4 keeps in alb land.

You achieve your goal (coordinated keep take) and seem upset now? I think you should be happy of the lvl 10 keep take. Perhaps some video of the entertainment next time ?

I think you're missing my point, you're claiming victories with a massive zerg, yet alb land is clearly not alb owned and the realm doesn't care.... I dunno, the good days of daoc where a realm cared about clearing their stuff up are long gone and its just an alb vs mid zerg us prime in ev or pointless keep takes nowadays I guess.

I certainly wouldn't be claiming any kind of victory on alb, but whatever :)

Personally I have no hatred to you or anything, but it feels like a weird propaganda you're trying to run saying that you always defeat mids, who/why are you trying to impress, from a hib player (I dont play other realms) I'm not impressed, all I see is a big zerg and big numbers claiming to be awesome because you defeat a midland with lower numbers? that's just math isn't it? big zerg > slightly smaller zerg, coordination and leadership would surely make a slightly smaller zerg > big zerg with tactics.... anyhow no hate, just confused why all the propaganda
    TheWayForward
  • I think some people care about taking/defending keeps and others just want to get out and kill things. Simple as that.

I think you're missing my point, you're claiming victories with a massive zerg, yet alb land is clearly not alb owned and the realm doesn't care.... I dunno, the good days of daoc where a realm cared about clearing their stuff up are long gone and its just an alb vs mid zerg us prime in ev or pointless keep takes nowadays I guess.

I certainly wouldn't be claiming any kind of victory on alb, but whatever :)

Personally I have no hatred to you or anything, but it feels like a weird propaganda you're trying to run saying that you always defeat mids, who/why are you trying to impress, from a hib player (I dont play other realms) I'm not impressed, all I see is a big zerg and big numbers claiming to be awesome because you defeat a midland with lower numbers? that's just math isn't it? big zerg > slightly smaller zerg, coordination and leadership would surely make a slightly smaller zerg > big zerg with tactics.... anyhow no hate, just confused why all the propaganda

So the 5-0 smashing of Midgard doesn't count because Hibernia owned Berk? lol Do we still get to keep the realm points or are those forfeited as well ?
    HERORIUS

• okey, let me put it another way, you're just another zerg leader where big numbers kill smaller numbers, it's really as simple as that, do as you wish, but don't expect anyone to care about your "victories" you lead a mindless following of minions and they realm hop to whatever looks like will be a bigger zerg to win. congrats :)
    TheWayForward
  • okey, let me put it another way, you're just another zerg leader where big numbers kill smaller numbers, it's really as simple as that, do as you wish, but don't expect anyone to care about your "victories" you lead a mindless following of minions and they realm hop to whatever looks like will be a bigger zerg to win. congrats :)

You think we started off as the bigger zerg? Or do you realize through coordination and strategy people saw the constant winning and now want to play their Alb toons ? Other zergs failing to compete and losing numbers is not my problem. They will get beat down and you can take a keep with your 8 man. I'm good with all of this :)
    HERORIUS

• Rulother wrote: »
    I think some people care about taking/defending keeps and others just want to get out and kill things. Simple as that.

it's possible to do both :)

I will leave this nice little demonstration of a realm that majority only 8man run in US primetime, spoiler out of the top 10 guilds for LWRP 8 of them are hib.

excidio.net/herald/list/guild:lwrps::1::0:desc:::1

Oh and LWRP for players, out of the top 10, 6 are hibs (spoiler Herorius doesn't even make it into the top 10)
    excidio.net/herald/list/character:lwrps::1::0:desc:::1

just a suggestion, but if you really wanna kill stuff, turns out running in a zerg statistically doesn't appear to do that as well (at least not on a realm point basis)

I'd just love to see more 8 mans out rather than zergs that do nothing of any purpose or significance (hib is as guilty as alb and mid of zerging for zerg sake with no realm outcome)
    TheWayForward
    I think some people care about taking/defending keeps and others just want to get out and kill things. Simple as that.

I will leave this nice little demonstration of a realm that majority only 8man run in US primetime, spoiler out of the top 10 guilds for LWRP 8 of them are hib.

Oh and LWRP for players, out of the top 10, 6 are hibs (spoiler Herorius doesn't even make it into the top 10)

just a suggestion, but if you really wanna kill stuff, turns out running in a zerg statistically doesn't appear to do that as well (at least not on a realm point basis)

I'd just love to see more 8 mans out rather than zergs that do nothing of any purpose or significance (hib is as guilty as alb and mid of zerging for zerg sake with no realm outcome)

Lol what exactly is of purpose or significance that 8 man does?
    HERORIUS

• edited October 2018 PM
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Rulother wrote: »

Try it and find out ;)

I'm not saying anyone has to do anything, do whatever you want, but your posts of "winning" seem kinda obvious you have big numbers you win, I'd have thought zergs would form out of necessity, okey they have a bigger force or we cant beat them as is so we need to combine to take them on or take that keep.

You're not the only one guilty of mindless zergs, all realms do it, it's just you seem to be the one claiming victories when you quite obviously should be winning with bigger numbers. Anyhow, no hate, do as you wish, you just seem to have a weird hard on for mid zerg

TheWayForward

Try it and find out ;)

You said zergs do nothing of purpose or signifance…. suggesting 8 mans do.
    HERORIUS

The problem with this is that it doesn't take into account the play time each day of players. Yes looking at the numbers and saying bg players don't make as much as others would make sense from that one week of play and only looking at rp earned but this is a small sample size and also doesn't take into account how long some people play each day versus others and what the rp bonus is at that time for each realm.

Try it and find out ;)

I'm not saying anyone has to do anything, do whatever you want, but your posts of "winning" seem kinda obvious you have big numbers you win, I'd have thought zergs would form out of necessity, okey they have a bigger force or we cant beat them as is so we need to combine to take them on or take that keep.

You're not the only one guilty of mindless zergs, all realms do it, it's just you seem to be the one claiming victories when you quite obviously should be winning with bigger numbers. Anyhow, no hate, do as you wish, you just seem to have a weird hard on for mid zerg

I like your ninja edit. I believe since you call it "mindless" zergs … that I want to do more "mindless" slaughtering of 8 mans. So all the 8 mans who are about to get rolled on EV and cry b/c we won't leave.... Please remember this guy. I wanna do some "mindless" zerging of 8mans !
    HERORIUS

• edited October 2018 PM

Try it and find out ;)

I like your ninja edit. I believe since you call it "mindless" zergs … that I want to do more "mindless" slaughtering of 8 mans. So all the 8 mans who are about to get rolled on EV and cry b/c we won't leave.... Please remember this guy. I wanna do some "mindless" zerging of 8mans !

I made the edit as I realized it didn't really have enough reasoning or context to it, I guess as a hib US prime time player, it confuses me why mids and albs don't hit hibland for their relics, clearly there would be a reason behind it, and it would be fun for all? We don't just 8man we will attack or defend a keep when needed, that'd be the "less than mindless zerging" as there is an objective.

I often see times where albs stupidly out populate hib, and could easily hit and take a keep without enough defence to keep it, but instead I see them head to EV and seemingly circle around with not much to fight. Again not trying to hate, I'm really kinda wanting more of a combined realm objective, perhaps its on BS to figure out
    TheWayForward

Try it and find out ;)

I made the edit as I realized it didn't really have enough reasoning or context to it, I guess as a hib US prime time player, it confuses me why mids and albs don't hit hibland for their relics, clearly there would be a reason behind it, and it would be fun for all? We don't just 8man we will attack or defend a keep when needed, that'd be the "less than mindless zerging" as there is an objective.

I often see times where albs stupidly out populate hib, and could easily hit and take a keep without defence but instead I see them head to EV and seemingly circle around with not much to fight. Again not trying to hate, I'm really kinda wanting more of a combined realm objective, perhaps its on BS to figure out

No.... I think we need to do more "mindless" zerging of 8 mans on EV until they log in frustration. That way when we beat down Midgard our victories will "count". I thank you for this discussion.
    HERORIUS

• What's the point? <--- This is also Broadsword's biggest challenge right now (and seems to be what they're attempting to fix in the next patch).

17 years in and we're mostly concerned with making RPs - pride is something a few of us are concerned with, but the number that care is far fewer than it was a year or two ago. I sincerely believe that the most prideful people left when they perceived Broadsword's patches to be unbalanced. On Alb we saw the largest alliance in the game split and many of the people left for other games at that point.

The majority that remain are (in my opinion) a lot more concerned with the "competitive advantage" than realm pride.

• This is the perfect time to lvl a new alb toon with the PVE and RVR bonuses and join ALB NATION.
    Download discord and join us ! I will help however I can :)
    HERORIUS

• @albionexile A few things

1. When the BG goes to Hib many Mids and many Albs switch to their Hibs for defense. If you want more fights like you suggest then tell BS to implement a realm timer. 15 minutes would do. Right now too much realm swapping occurs anytime an easy defense can be had.
    2. Hero will just take back relics 5 hours later anyway. Most of the people I run with agree its not worth bothering with since it means lower RPs than just fighting Mids all night. Maybe if there was an RP bonus for taking a relic or fighting near one it would make it worth it but as it stands taking back relics just means a lower RP night for everyone on Alb. Its really not fun or exciting to take relics from an attacking point of view, especially when they will be gone the next time we log in. I can see how as a Hib defending them is something you want but there is a lack of incentive for us to attack Hib keeps and it doesn't really equate to action and just gives the Mid BG a chance to AJ.
    3. Same really for why we don't bother with Berk and some other Alb CKs, it's not worth the distraction to go there just to have a group or two of Hibs SOS away. Typically any time we bother we lose something in Mid or on EV thats more meaningful and so the net benefit is really low.
  • I agree, at this point going for relics in US prime is pointless cause they will be gone the next day again with little to no defense due to the population swings during the different time zones. They should just get rid of relics or make them reset once a week or every couple of weeks. Giving a bonus to capturing a relic with more rps will further make the hero Zerg want to take them unopposed. So I think that’s probably not a good idea.
  • Ewer wrote: »
    @albionexile A few things

1. When the BG goes to Hib many Mids and many Albs switch to their Hibs for defense. If you want more fights like you suggest then tell BS to implement a realm timer. 15 minutes would do. Right now too much realm swapping occurs anytime an easy defense can be had.
    2. Hero will just take back relics 5 hours later anyway. Most of the people I run with agree its not worth bothering with since it means lower RPs than just fighting Mids all night. Maybe if there was an RP bonus for taking a relic or fighting near one it would make it worth it but as it stands taking back relics just means a lower RP night for everyone on Alb. Its really not fun or exciting to take relics from an attacking point of view, especially when they will be gone the next time we log in. I can see how as a Hib defending them is something you want but there is a lack of incentive for us to attack Hib keeps and it doesn't really equate to action and just gives the Mid BG a chance to AJ.
    3. Same really for why we don't bother with Berk and some other Alb CKs, it's not worth the distraction to go there just to have a group or two of Hibs SOS away. Typically any time we bother we lose something in Mid or on EV thats more meaningful and so the net benefit is really low.

Yeah #3 point- Hibs just not worth our time.
    HERORIUS

• Thanks @Ewer and @BurkleyRIP for your actual valid responses, and @Natebruner I think the challenge for you it's not that hib isn't worth your time, you don't know how to compete with a US hib keep defence, that you need to work on. Mids managed to take their relic from Scath last night US prime time (perhaps you should speak with mid bg on some pointers?)

See what happens when a zerg has something meaningful to do when albs are pveing last night, mids actually did something productive

TheWayForward
  • Thanks @Ewer and @BurkleyRIP for your actual valid responses, and @Natebruner I think the challenge for you it's not that hib isn't worth your time, you don't know how to compete with a US hib keep defence, that you need to work on. Mids managed to take their relic from Scath last night US prime time (perhaps you should speak with mid bg on some pointers?)

See what happens when a zerg has something meaningful to do when albs are pveing last night, mids actually did something productive

I already told you "mindless" slaying of 8 mans is incoming. When your group complains- you can tell them why.
    HERORIUS

• edited October 2018 PM
    Thanks @Ewer and @BurkleyRIP for your actual valid responses, and @Natebruner I think the challenge for you it's not that hib isn't worth your time, you don't know how to compete with a US hib keep defence, that you need to work on. Mids managed to take their relic from Scath last night US prime time (perhaps you should speak with mid bg on some pointers?)

I already told you "mindless" slaying of 8 mans is incoming. When your group complains- you can tell them why.

It's a date, see you in hibland tonight, be there or be square
    TheWayForward
    Thanks @Ewer and @BurkleyRIP for your actual valid responses, and @Natebruner I think the challenge for you it's not that hib isn't worth your time, you don't know how to compete with a US hib keep defence, that you need to work on. Mids managed to take their relic from Scath last night US prime time (perhaps you should speak with mid bg on some pointers?)

It's a date, see you in hibland tonight, be there or be square

This slaying occurs in EV
    HERORIUS

• Taking keeps as Albs blow... I would rather open field and get RPS.
    ~Westies
  • even with 100 albs he cant take a hib keep
  • We took crim last night ... Farmed mid doing so
    HERORIUS