A DEEPER LOOK INTO HOW ALB NATION DESTROYS XYORMAN and THEN HERO BG-- THE MAGIC OF TEDDIEGRAMS POV

edited October 2018 in Videos & Streams
MUST SEE TV RIGHT HERE
(Ghostbully makes his debut in the discord)

EWALIEN WITH THE FAT MEZZ......

HIBS GO NIGHTY NIGHT AT THE END

Might have to turn the volume way up

Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• nothing to look deeper into here you had 140 and mid had 60 and hib had maybe 20 so that is almost 2:1 the other realms combined. The funny thing is mids held you out of bold for about 30 minutes with less then half your numbers
  • Armarnidi wrote: »
    nothing to look deeper into here you had 140 and mid had 60 and hib had maybe 20 so that is almost 2:1 the other realms combined. The funny thing is mids held you out of bold for about 30 minutes with less then half your numbers

Did you see what happened to those MIDS? RIP

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Armarnidi wrote: »
    nothing to look deeper into here you had 140 and mid had 60 and hib had maybe 20 so that is almost 2:1 the other realms combined. The funny thing is mids held you out of bold for about 30 minutes with less then half your numbers

140? That's hilarious. We never broke 100 in /bg count and it was questionable if we even had 80 or 90 with us (since most of the 8 mans that run around also join the bg to see where we're at). Mids also have a class makeup that works far better in keep defenses than Alb and Hib (sans Animists).

Easy to forget that 4 months ago Mids were handing us daily defeats (to the point where Alb only had a BG 2 or 3 nights a week).
  • It was 145 spam. But that’s because rescu showed up also
  • edited October 2018 PM
    About 3g of hibs were there also around trying to pick people off in the CY and at the 2 treb points.They were close enough to count in the 140 spam so it unfortunately wasn't all Alb.
    Post edited by Ewer on
  • There was also a 134 count from a random guard patrol from bled that was killed earlier in the night. Not sure if it counted hibs and albs too or not
  • "Magic of Teddiegrams" - I'm going to use that around the house and see how far it gets me @Natebruner
  • SymSym
    edited October 2018 PM
    Does AE mezz have a 16 target limit? Looks like not?

This has to make it into the monthly top 10 compilation
    Post edited by Sym on
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • "Magic of Teddiegrams" - I'm going to use that around the house and see how far it gets me @Natebruner

heck yeah and carry around a box of lucky charms when u say it
    HERORIUS

• Sym wrote: »
    Does AE mezz have a 16 target limit? Looks like not?

This has to make it into the monthly top 10 compilation

Thanks!

There is some limit but I think its more than 16, I actually cast several mezzes there you can see the first one hits a bunch followed by a few more rounds right as Teddie pans. Spamming it on inc and on different targets is to try and get full coverage.
  • I submitted this video to Shameless thru discord- but feel free to do again as I feel it would do really well vs other vids.
    HERORIUS