Relic Is Taken By The Forces Of Alb Nation !! Glen Destroyed- Arv Destroyed-- Hibs Get It Too !

edited October 2018 in Videos & Streams
GLENLOCK DOWN

ARV DOWN ! TORO BRINGS HOME THE GOLD FOR ALB NATION
RELIC IS OURS !

ONCE AGAIN - HIBS GET CHOPPED DOWN... MID BG WIPES
Where you running to Paindancerr ?

HIT ME ON DISCORD--- JOIN ALB NATION ! :)
Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Terrible just terrible
  • Lol the mids still had to take it from us for you
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Shout out to Ewalien/Swank for dropping that Siege Tower that Mid paid absolutely no attention to
    at the Relic take :)
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• edited October 2018 PM
    your starting to make me laugh nate, once again mid has no bg, And we all know the truth if it was in hib your never would have went for it cause u hib by day alb by night. [edited]
    Post edited by Driralin on
  • Again I state it takes zero skill to run a BG against a realm with no BG or 2 to 3 times the numbers of the other 2 realms combined
  • Sanford wrote: »
    your starting to make me laugh nate, once again mid has no bg[edited]

Well that's not his fault. Maybe if you did they might have had a harder time getting it. So that statement just makes it look even worse.

Rolled over from Hib/Prydwen!

Usp | Logisa | Most things starting with Usp...
  • Armarnidi wrote: »
    Again I state it takes zero skill to run a BG against a realm with no BG or 2 to 3 times the numbers of the other 2 realms combined

I know, right? Midgard did it for most of 2018 and all we saw was QQ threads, no Albs to fight. Albion has a BG force now and all we see are QQ threads, Mids are outnumbered /Shrug #WantTheCakeandEatItToo
  • ALB NATION is simply too COORDINATED for the opposing BGs.
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    ALB NATION is simply too COORDINATED for the opposing BGs.

saying it takes coordination to run a 70-80 man bg against a realm with no bg at all is like saying it takes skill for an 8 man to run over a solo, it just seems to me someone is trying to over compensate for other shortcomings they have in real life.
  • ALB NATION IS HERE !
    HERORIUS