I know it may not be possible but could we get the event calendar in game?

Anyway we could get the ui to import the event calendar into the game? I know come to the forum and look at it but so many people always ask is something going on today would be much easier to be able to just view the calendar in game.
Tagged:

Comments

• Listen we're having issues with just changing names, lets not get a head of ourselves here :)
  • And people disappearing
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • Sym wrote: »
    And people disappearing

That's just their accounts as they cancel
  • It would be nice and I'll definitely ask about it, just not sure what way the wind blows on possibility :)
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • i feel it would just be trolled to hell by immature children if players are allowed to put things on it themselves, and I cant see broadsword having someone sit there nd take requests and try to determine if stuff is real or fake considering appeals take weeks to get answered
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    i feel it would just be trolled to hell by immature children if players are allowed to put things on it themselves, and I cant see broadsword having someone sit there nd take requests and try to determine if stuff is real or fake considering appeals take weeks to get answered

I only want to be able to view it not add stuff to it
  • edited September 2018 PM
    well someone has to add stuff to it, u get 1 person like radlolz or something who sits there all day spamming someone 1000x and u respond once he appeals u and giggles gonna put **** on there just to waste everyones time because hes like 9 years old ect

there are very immature salty people in this game unfortunetly ;\

but if a way to make it work, would be a great asset to the game I agree, perhaps there is a way to make it be succesfull and salty noob kids free
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • I think he means the one from here, so you'd have to post the raid here and then view just the upcoming info part ingame.
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • edited September 2018 PM
    yeah and anyone can add to it here ? anyways its a great idea im just afraid of it being trolled and wasting peoples time and then they'll no long pay attention to it

hopefully some form of it is implemented tho, would be great for people who don't know about forums
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
    yeah and anyone can add to it here ? anyways its a great idea im just afraid of it being trolled and wasting peoples time and then they'll no long pay attention to it

hopefully some form of it is implemented tho, would be great for people who don't know about forums

It'd be hard to troll since your forums information is tied to your game account. So trolling would be difficult and easier to deal with.

It'd be hard to troll since your forums information is tied to your game account. So trolling would be difficult and easier to deal with.

exactly this. Knowing this, I think just being able to see this information in game would be a great help to all.
  • ah nice true