HERORIUS guides HIBERNIA to victory over Anna MIDGARD BG

Perfect example of why the Hero BG owns the Anna Bg. Good to see you Mids away from your trapped Safeport.

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• still made 101k in 2 and a half hours and ended up no 1 on stats deathblows ...

i don't mind losing a lot of fights when i earn enough rp and have most deathblows
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • edited September 2018 PM
    Muylae wrote: »
    still made 101k in 2 and a half hours and ended up no 1 on stats deathblows ...

i don't mind losing a lot of fights when i earn enough rp and have most deathblows

Yes I had 140k and the wins.. more rps in winning.
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Muylae wrote: »
    still made 101k in 2 and a half hours and ended up no 1 on stats deathblows ...

Were these stats earned on your horribly nerfed warlock or your horribly nerfed savage?