The EPIC KM STANDOFF -- All 3 Realms--- And Then Comes The Reset Madness !!

edited September 2018 in Videos & Streams
Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• great job albion, I think it was modern albions greatest hour

we got trapped inside by mids and hibs, so we sat up top to wait for a push or we'd be ****, no one did, finaly it reset we had a plan and executed it perfectly and came out on top

very good job friends
  • That’s a lot of kid storms
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • edited September 2018 PM
    [edited]

Post edited by Driralin on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• After Xyorman abandoned his BG the first battle... He decided to farm you one more time before you waited at the rink for hours only to be farmed.

HERORIUS

• Relics still in Hib, go on if you dare...Tardion :)
  • Relics are pointless. Too easy to defend at night because people swap to hib, plus we all know how well hibs perform in defenses. AND if you manage to take them back, they’re gone again because they’re so easy to take for hero with no one on to defend them during euro prime
  • In other words...you are f**** cowards. Thats ok for us Hibs, we know how glorious the tardion nation is. :)

• In other words... you’re mad we didn’t allow for you to get easy rps? I’m confused. Apparently other realms are supposed to play to your strengths and get farmed at high level keeps with high level guards for essentially no reason?
  • taking keeps is boring and no one cares bout relics anymore since they nerfed them into being totally useless

we like roaming open field battles, not keep taking if we can help it
  • The hilarious part of this was the mid decision to just sit and wait for 1 1/2 Then get farmed.
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    The hilarious part of this was the mid decision to just sit and wait for 1 1/2 Then get farmed.

i bet the mids were giggling so hard, theehhe we got the albs trapped

but they didn't remember a cornered beast is the most dangerous kind ! :p
    The hilarious part of this was the mid decision to just sit and wait for 1 1/2 Then get farmed.

I don't understand your logic.. All three realms were sitting in there. Your statement above could be said about you and Hero... Your attempts to belittle and this infatuation you have for Xy and Midgard is becoming embarrassing. There was no action anywhere else. Want us to just roam around PvEing keeps?
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • I don’t blame Midgard for sticking around. It’s where the realm points were. Although stoerbreker or whatever his name is on here would probably have liked the mids to go try for a relic so hibs could farm them at a keep instead.

The only bad part of km resetting was that no one got a bonus. I really wonder how big of a bonus it would have been since kills on all 3 sides we’re back and forth.
  • Impounded wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »

I don't understand your logic.. All three realms were sitting in there. Your statement above could be said about you and Hero... Your attempts to belittle and this infatuation you have for Xy and Midgard is becoming embarrassing. There was no action anywhere else. Want us to just roam around PvEing keeps?

I believe the word you used last time you showed up was "comprehension".
    Midgard was the only realm not trapped inside. So no..... it could not be said about Albs/Hero.
    Midgard had time to trap/storm but obviously had no plan on the reset. lol
    HERORIUS

mid like stood right there for everyone to porto nto them and be all jumbled ****, instead of playing smart and traping and pulling way back as hib and albs were forced to fight each other then come down and jam

bad leadership when you have the advantage results in /release
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
    Impounded wrote: »

Midgard was the only realm not trapped inside. So no..... it could not be said about Albs/Hero.

Your first statement is irrelevant once again. You're really good at bringing up useless stuff.
    And are you saying you expected us not to hold you guys in there?

>Daoc Videos<
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    mid like stood right there for everyone to porto nto them and be all jumbled ****, instead of playing smart and traping and pulling way back as hib and albs were forced to fight each other then come down and jam

bad leadership when you have the advantage results in /release

Yeah similar to the tower camps you guys have that flop.
    Bad leadership when you have the advantage results in /release

>Daoc Videos<

Your first statement is irrelevant once again. You're really good at bringing up useless stuff.

Now you want me to advise you on strategy ?
    HERORIUS

No I asked you a question.

>Daoc Videos<

A question involving Strategy. My EXPECTATION would result in me giving your BG advise on what it should have done. Understand now?
    HERORIUS

• being in a tower isn't an advantage, we in tower usualy cuz u got way to many numbers

you had both realms traped, forced to fight each other and you clean up

for some reason you guys thought it would be a good idea to just sit there and wait for everyone to port on top of u and smash you lol

its ok, some people are new at daoc, you'll get a hang of it impounded ^^
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    being in a tower isn't an advantage, we in tower usualy cuz u got way to many numbers

you had both realms traped, forced to fight each other and you clean up

for some reason you guys thought it would be a good idea to just sit there and wait for everyone to port on top of u and smash you lol

its ok, some people are new at daoc, you'll get a hang of it impounded ^^

I wasn't there for this fight but just commenting on Huehaehue's comment. Being in a tower is an advantage as it forces the attacking realm to funnel into a tightly enclosed space where the defenders can pop ST and pbae and aoe. It's a tactic for realms to use (usually the underpopulated realms but sometimes realms with overpopulation use it). If it weren't an advantage then there would be ZERO reason for any realm to go inside a tower or keep.
  • yea well your right I should of worded it different, what I ment to say was we usualy only in a tower cuz the other realm has WAY to many numbers, so in that case its not an advantage

but ya ur right, I just didn't say it correctly

cheers !

A question involving Strategy. My EXPECTATION would result in me giving your BG advise on what it should have done. Understand now?

I was just curious because you said "The hilarious part of this was the mid decision to just sit and wait for 1 1/2 Then get farmed." Implying you thought it was a bad decision. I mean obviously no one wants to PvE keeps. We couldn't push in, that's a death trap as previous results showed. But it's ok I understand you don't want to say anything in fear of "giving advice" Either way it was a fun fight :)

>Daoc Videos<
  • yes regardless the fun poking at each other, it was fun and I hope we all continue to come back out each night win or lose, its all just for fun ;)
    BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    In other words... you’re mad we didn’t allow for you to get easy rps? I’m confused. Apparently other realms are supposed to play to your strengths and get farmed at high level keeps with high level guards for essentially no reason?

I`m not mad, i don`t care what happens if i`m not playing, but it still stands...a wannabe glorious nation without relics. Mids had balls getting 1 of their relics back at eu primetime. so it seems that tardion has no balls at all. :)

Or is it just the leader? Mhm, not sure about, i think both may be possible.

Don`t get mad at me, i`m just playing nates propaganda game.

*You`re men, you`re men in tights* ***leaves the stage, singing

:D :D

Common FGA:
    Post edited by Stoertebecker on
  • relics sure didn't seem to help the hibs much last night ^^

perhaps hibs need to stop spending so much time pveing keeps, and start training themselves to be war/battle ready, so they stop get spanked while having these oh so amazing relics to speak of ;p
  • The hib tactics need some enhancement, thats for sure. The acting of the eu-hib bg is predictable, extremely inflexible.....

I don`t know why they think 5-10k rp/h is good :#
    The hib tactics need some enhancement, thats for sure. The acting of the eu-hib bg is predictable, extremely inflexible.....

I don't know why you think hib bg players only make 5-10k/hr. I run in the hib bg and there are very few days that I'm not averaging 50-60k/hr with light play time. And this is even not finishing all daily quests.

Edit:
    I should say that the 50-60k/hr are for high population days. But even on slower days it's rare that my group doesn't finish with at least 80k-100k+ rps on the day for a few hours play time.
    Post edited by Daelin on
  • Is that euro or us prime?
    The hib tactics need some enhancement, thats for sure. The acting of the eu-hib bg is predictable, extremely inflexible.....

Tactics don't matter when you are outnumbered 3:1 by a single realm, 5:1 by both. Every time we hit Mids or Albs we get hit back by both realms, and waiting for Albs and Mids to fight before adding still results in fighting the Albs since they were wiping the Mids before we even engaged.

Additionally, since both other realms are (presumably) used to getting actionable in that timeslot it is easier to react in a shorter time. Hibs... we get snowflakes complaining that Hibs are zerging and refusing to help counter the bgs from the other 2 realms.

The only feasible tactic in that situation is to not bother turning up. Which isn't going to happen :)

Edit: also just read that you said EU, which I assume means EU prime time (12-4pm Eastern). And if by 'predictable' you mean effective, then yeah, it is, since most days we come out on top. Methinks you need to open your eyes since there's not really much else to do from our side. It's the opponents who need to try something different to stop us taking the same actions.
    Post edited by Manachanter on
    Rolled over from Hib/Prydwen!

Usp | Logisa | Most things starting with Usp...
  • Daelin wrote: »

I don't know why you think hib bg players only make 5-10k/hr. I run in the hib bg and there are very few days that I'm not averaging 50-60k/hr with light play time. And this is even not finishing all daily quests.

Edit:
    I should say that the 50-60k/hr are for high population days. But even on slower days it's rare that my group doesn't finish with at least 80k-100k+ rps on the day for a few hours play time.

Because i did a /stats on some ppl, and 5-10k is without finished quest, doh.
    Hero runs every day, and with your 50-60k/h you and your group would be listed under the top 20-30, or?

5-10k may a bit to less, but your 50-60k is a bit hyped. :D

Edit:

Agreed, usually about 100k-150k over the 3 hours I play. Exception would be Tuesdays where Mids don't really turn up.

• I'm taking a break from DAoC atm but I have nothing to hide with my stats. This was from a few weeks back and all I did was run with EU Hib BG. I'm sorry for the snippet quality but this website wouldn't allow me to upload a better one. I had to resize it. Again 940k rps in a week just playing a few hours a day isn't 5-10k/hr. This was before I hit 12 as that's why I say it was a few weeks back. And also people who know me know that I play many different classes (mostly casters) so you won't always see my eld when playing EU bg.

57xj2iwgr4p5.png
  • people only use /stats to validate themselves because they feel they haven't done that with their in game play

fact
    Huehuaehue wrote: »
    people only use /stats to validate themselves because they feel they haven't done that with their in game play

fact

<Scratches Head>

Didn't you recently post a topic on these forums bragging about making 56k rps against stealthers?

Edit: And my posting of my stats was to prove that Hibs who play during EU BG times can and do make more than 5-10k rps/hr
    Post edited by Daelin on
  • I just posted what I did cuz it was 56k in 12 mins, kinda funny, I wasn't using it to try to make a case for why I lost to my opponent
    Hibs were so outnumbered - all we could do was try to push and hold what we had at that point.
    We knew it was going to flip soon so tried a last push with the hopes albs would push in and take it so we would get defense RP but no.. it flipped, dumped us out on the rink and no one got anything.

They really should fix that.
    Post edited by Ssavii on
    I'm taking a break from DAoC atm but I have nothing to hide with my stats. This was from a few weeks back and all I did was run with EU Hib BG. I'm sorry for the snippet quality but this website wouldn't allow me to upload a better one. I had to resize it. Again 940k rps in a week just playing a few hours a day isn't 5-10k/hr. This was before I hit 12 as that's why I say it was a few weeks back. And also people who know me know that I play many different classes (mostly casters) so you won't always see my eld when playing EU bg.

Been in group with Hero or part of his main groups isn`t really the same as running with a random/casual group within the Hib-BG. Average rp`s are surely not 8-900k/week within the Hib-Bg.

We´re in the same Ally btw. ;)
  • I'll be honest it was the most boring thing I've participated in, far too long stand off with no real pay off even for the winners for all that time, a good amount of hibs got bored enough to go elsewhere
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • Been in group with Hero or part of his main groups isn`t really the same as running with a random/casual group within the Hib-BG. Average rp`s are surely not 8-900k/week within the Hib-Bg.

Probably because the average player doesn't play with him 7 days a week. I only join 4-5 days a week. So yes, the average isn't 900k a week, but that wasn't what you were initially saying. When someone proved your 5-10k accusation wrong, you switched to something else. Over a week, anyone making 900k in Hero's bg wil make 5k an hour, considering there is 168 hours in a week. But not 5-10k per playing hour. Stop being silly when proved wrong please.