ALBION Leadership / BG--- Force Midgard To Log After Wiping Them 3 Times In A Row

edited September 2018 in Videos & Streams
ALBION PREVAILS !

YOU SHOULD KNOW WE WILL FARM YOU IF YOU COME BACK !

3 WIPES IN A ROW-- TIME TO LOG MIDGARD!

Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• i know u trying to make alb look good but tell the real story about how mids kicked your butt 3/4 of the night, u hiding in surs keep cause u did not want to fight open field o yes I had a person txt me saying u getting your alb but kicked so if u going to post here post the truth not lies to make your ego bigger
  • Sanford wrote: »
    i know u trying to make alb look good but tell the real story about how mids kicked your butt 3/4 of the night, u hiding in surs keep cause u did not want to fight open field o yes I had a person txt me saying u getting your alb but kicked so if u going to post here post the truth not lies to make your ego bigger

We lost 3 fights and won 3 fights. #mathishard.
    ~Westies
  • Westies wrote: »
    Sanford wrote: »
    i know u trying to make alb look good but tell the real story about how mids kicked your butt 3/4 of the night, u hiding in surs keep cause u did not want to fight open field o yes I had a person txt me saying u getting your alb but kicked so if u going to post here post the truth not lies to make your ego bigger

We lost 3 fights and won 3 fights. #mathishard.

Evidently for you, Math is impossible, as is honesty or truth....

• nate just posts vids of the alb bg winning, I dun think he tries to ever be misleading

no one posts vids of them self losing, you only post the ones you win, if you wanna show people the alb bg getting ript then go record yourself and post

I think he mostly posts cuz everoyen in the alb enjoys to go back and watch our fights, its just for fun

posting vids of alb getting rolled is your job, not nates ^^
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    nate just posts vids of the alb bg winning, I dun think he tries to ever be misleading

no one posts vids of them self losing, you only post the ones you win, if you wanna show people the alb bg getting ript then go record yourself and post

I think he mostly posts cuz everoyen in the alb enjoys to go back and watch our fights, its just for fun

posting vids of alb getting rolled is your job, not nates ^^

That is referred to as being gullible -- but believe what you will
  • your missing the point no one **** cares, go have fun, its a game

if you don't like only seeing alb bg win fights on the forums then go download a recording program