Solo Kill Credit around keeps

Can we make it so low con (yellow/OJ) guards don't mess up solo kill credit around keeps. I have murdered 5 sneaks around beno and 0 solo credit cause 1 yellow/OJ scout shoots him a few times. Those stupid guards usually end up breaking my mezz too. ^^
~Westies

Comments

• Same with tracker agro from docks
  • Possibly because its not a solo kill. Guards are broke in CKs anyways, try playing a sneak. Many times they warp through walls, get melee hit on climb points. Its can be major frustrating.

Oh and year you have the frustration of players who sit on CKs hours on end waiting to jump on sneaks when they attack, with the added bonus of guys who still have DI bots or a healer in them ck spamming group heals.
  • Oh and year you have the frustration of players who sit on CKs hours on end waiting to jump on sneaks when they attack, with the added bonus of guys who still have DI bots or a healer in them ck spamming group heals.

You mean someone like Westies , who is sitting in a keep/tower, killing someone and wasn`t seen the next 10 minutes until ascendance is up again? A cmon, you must be jokin, that are fakenews ! :smiley:

Stil wondering why Healers can`t deal damage....
  • Possibly because its not a solo kill. Guards are broke in CKs anyways, try playing a sneak. Many times they warp through walls, get melee hit on climb points. Its can be major frustrating.

Oh and year you have the frustration of players who sit on CKs hours on end waiting to jump on sneaks when they attack, with the added bonus of guys who still have DI bots or a healer in them ck spamming group heals.

I have a NS and frequent keeps. Guards are such a non factor to me as a NS.
    ~Westies
  • Oh and year you have the frustration of players who sit on CKs hours on end waiting to jump on sneaks when they attack, with the added bonus of guys who still have DI bots or a healer in them ck spamming group heals.

You mean someone like Westies , who is sitting in a keep/tower, killing someone and wasn`t seen the next 10 minutes until ascendance is up again? A cmon, you must be jokin, that are fakenews ! :smiley:

I thought I was waiting on MOC to be up not Ascend... get your stories straight w/ all the other free bags of RPS.
    ~Westies
  • Westies wrote: »

I thought I was waiting on MOC to be up not Ascend... get your stories straight w/ all the other free bags of RPS.

Does it matter for what you are waiting? Most of the time you`re hiding somewhere waiting for something to be rdy.
    Some ppl rely on skill, others on abilities and ra`s, both is ok. Not so many players left :)

I`d like to see your performance on a solo healer.
  • Funny thing is he’s probably waiting on one of the few people who afk every run :#