*video* Albions new definition of Summer Madness

why do I feel when nate is screaming push push im the only one who runs up in there and goes ham lol

ice wiz pbaoeing up in the front lines yolo LOL

make sure when he yelling push you albs come in hard cuz flopsybombs will be there with ya doing work ! ;p

nice st w/e it was ! :p

Comments

• Need some overheal lol
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • edited September 2018 PM
    Huehuaehue wrote: »
    why do I feel when nate is screaming push push im the only one who runs up in there and goes ham lol

ice wiz pbaoeing up in the front lines yolo LOL

make sure when he yelling push you albs come in hard cuz flopsybombs will be there with ya doing work ! ;p

nice st w/e it was ! :p

You can see this on the official stream and how much that pbaoe rekt them. Big reason we wiped their AJ was you doing this.

/salute FLOPNBOMBS
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • edited September 2018 PM
    need a kamakazie ice wiz nation charging in pushing deep with me !

so I can be deadly, not annoying

calling all rippers calling all rippers B)
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • or some cancerous reavers charging in with me causing straight havoc, as all the albs get a few seconds to get in position to start unleashing hell :p