No BG in the World can save you from me.

You were warned earlier in the day. I told you I was coming for you.

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• put your hand to close to a shark mouth and get bit !
  • Wheres all the other videos of you loosing?
    And you didnt win a fight fyi
  • Must of have become real stuffy being inside that tower for 2 hours. Good fights, see you tomorrow. Hopefully some nice 3 way fights :)
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • all that camping I hope you guys had deodorant I know nate smells.. just saying
  • edited September 2018 PM
    f19awx12rrbe.jpg

My name is highdamge.. I love to camp and I can help myself
    Post edited by Clumsy on
  • making popcorn... can't wait to see tonight's highlights I guess I was the game changer tonight!
    I joined the Mid BG on the 14th during US primetime and it wasn't a good day for Albs. Mid was 5-0 I believe the final count.

Edit: Maybe 4-0 but still not a good night for Albion vs the Mids
    Post edited by Daelin on
  • The mid assist train was deadly last night. On my armsman I was getting targeted real quick and dropped almost as fast. :( I guess being a Saracen with a small shield I look like a scout :(
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    You were warned earlier in the day. I told you I was coming for you.

You got smoked checked all evening -- needed hibbs to be jamming for you to get 1 kill --- if your gonna 'look for me', get out of the tower --- course, we eventually just came in an killed ya. Appreciate you trying to rally the <ALB> troops -- but your constant BS does get old -- you got owned -- it happens, it's a game, and while it may be the most important accomplishment of your life --- for the rest of us -- its just a game.

• Just a game, says the guy ranked no 2 rod and gets so pissed in vent, typical o ganger
    Hejoridi wrote: »
    Just a game, says the guy ranked no 2 rod and gets so pissed in vent, typical o ganger

Silliness ....
    Post edited by Xyorman on
  • Lol snowflake way to apply that college education,
  • So you need the definition?
  • Man u know im just fin with u right,
  • I'm a retired Chief bubblehead, that's what we do lol
  • Impounded wrote: »
    Must of have become real stuffy being inside that tower for 2 hours. Good fights, see you tomorrow. Hopefully some nice 3 way fights :)

Mids are scary in the open field, all those high RR tanks coming right at you. Nuking Clumsy is like trying to beat someone up with a feather. :p

Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • DaRedANT wrote: »
    Impounded wrote: »
    Must of have become real stuffy being inside that tower for 2 hours. Good fights, see you tomorrow. Hopefully some nice 3 way fights :)

Mids are scary in the open field, all those high RR tanks coming right at you. Nuking Clumsy is like trying to beat someone up with a feather. :p

We do have wicked tank train potential I will give you that. But you played mid for a long time and know how the assisting actually goes down. **** if albs had someone to assist during each fight they would have a pretty killer tank train too. I see a lot more melee coming out to play now for albs.

>Daoc Videos<
  • Clunky also has kick a@@ support in his group with him running as MA.

Most people get pissed if they lose a fight they have no business losing.

Was an interesting night trying to get Albs to play. Hibs are fun when they keep trying jam.
  • Impounded wrote: »
    DaRedANT wrote: »

We do have wicked tank train potential I will give you that. But you played mid for a long time and know how the assisting actually goes down. **** if albs had someone to assist during each fight they would have a pretty killer tank train too. I see a lot more melee coming out to play now for albs.

He has run some tank trains, it can work, but Alb is just caster heavy overall, so what should he do, play the warp and run game? With his Merc as MA? That won’t work and won’t happen. Camp with pbae is just the only option he has sometimes.

Hopefully good numbers tonight, and we’ll rush you mofos! Still trying to get Rhuleman spam. Hopefully tonight. :p

Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • Yeah. Need a better mix in alb. Sometimes we have quite a few melee. Most of the time it’s a handful and the rest are wizards lol
  • DaRedANT wrote: »
    DaRedANT wrote: »

He has run some tank trains, it can work, but Alb is just caster heavy overall, so what should he do, play the warp and run game? With his Merc as MA? That won’t work and won’t happen. Camp with pbae is just the only option he has sometimes.

Hopefully good numbers tonight, and we’ll rush you mofos! Still trying to get Rhuleman spam. Hopefully tonight. :p

Do what needs to be done. Not trying to bash too much >;) And I agree hopefully we can get some good fights tonight.

>Daoc Videos<
  • Pls reskin that warrior, painful on the eyes...those weapons though...
  • Some trigger off so EZ in this game... game.. Game.. GAME....
    ~Westies