So I played EURO BG times today- but looks like Hero found me early. Thanks for the fun !

Hero is a pretty chill guy. Thanks for the kind words you stated at the end, and I hope to see you Saturday in battle my friend. I don't mind showing up once in awhile to help you beat down Midgard.

I joined to find this ANNA bg they speak of. They were quickly disposed of.

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• edited September 2018 PM
    And yes I switched to Mid late last night to come kill these people

Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Just curious..why are you so obsessed with yourself?
  • SymSym
    edited September 2018 PM
    Nate we’re you around when Hero hit a newly retaken Beno, and mids jammed during the siege? That was a fun 3 way fight.

The 75 Alb traps on the other side of the wall were fun to watch
    Post edited by Sym on
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • Hero sounds exactly like the fat German guy on storage wars, and even funnier when Nate was like, nah. Never heard of that guy and hero is all like, you sound like you could be his brother
  • edited September 2018 PM
    BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    Hero sounds exactly like the fat German guy on storage wars, and even funnier when Nate was like, nah. Never heard of that guy and hero is all like, you sound like you could be his brother

Hero is a pretty cool guy. The hib bg is really friendly and not any /region chat drama with those guys either.
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

• Yeah. He seemed very casual. Wonder how he gets in fights he loses. Try to catch some of that
  • usually when we lose he goes like "damn we should have done this or that. i need to remember for the next time. ok let's port back". he's very chill, he cares about the realm and about the game in general and that's awesome. hero is the best.
  • Skywalker wrote: »
    usually when we lose he goes like "damn we should have done this or that. i need to remember for the next time. ok let's port back". he's very chill, he cares about the realm and about the game in general and that's awesome. hero is the best.

Yeah I can see why he has large numbers. He is very nice/organized and the bg chat in teamspeak is just very relaxed. He doesn't talk down to people and communicates well. If he was USA primetime- Hibernia would probably dominate that time zone as well.
    HERORIUS

• löl @Natebruner you bought Lithlets account?
  • I think Nate secretly inherited millions with how many accounts he owns :open_mouth:
  • SymSym
    edited September 2018 PM
    You can buy RR12s for $150 all day long from people who haven’t reactivates in years. Most people spend that on Starbucks weekly
    Post edited by Sym on
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • Where can I find some of these deals? All I see are people on pc selling rr12’s and trying to get $900+
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    Yeah. He seemed very casual. Wonder how he gets in fights he loses. Try to catch some of that

He seemed cool even in defeat
    HERORIUS

• I'll sell account with 3 rr12s on it for tree fiftee
  • But those are mids. I want albs and for $150 or less :open_mouth: