Zerker

I've spent all day trying to get a GROUP Zerk temp set and just can't get it done. Recently back so not 100% sure with all the items but have received a lot of insight and help in Disc and on here. Just can't seem to put it together. I am looking for anyone to provide insight/info or a temp you already have (and preferably QUICKLY as I want to get this before the merchants leave!).

What I would like (and feel free to give input if you think it's relevant or realistic):

Capped TOAs
Capped (or DAYUM close) Resists
Str/Con/Hits/AF capped or again, very close
Some mythical CC reduction
Some Mythical health regen
Mythical DPS capped
Duration

Don't care if it has the zerker ch9 set or not, if so cool, if not, I'm not worried. Obviously looking for a good mix of toys, AOM, PD, Aura(?) etc...I know the Loyal Zerk cloak has the 40% magic damage reduction, would like that but again at this point i'm just losing my friggin mind so whatever.

I have plat and already have the studded Life Gauntlets, but could also trade the life for something else I guess.

If you already have this or can make it happen I will be forever greatful. HOLLA ATCHA BOI!!!!!

Comments

• Why get life gaunts on a group zerk? The 10% to heal procs better than the other gloves?
  • Abattoir wrote: »
    Why get life gaunts on a group zerk? The 10% to heal procs better than the other gloves?

Ya, I messed up. I had been looking at a temp for a solo zerk not realizing, since I am new back, that it was for solo and not group. I've got a temp set and all. Now have a pair of Studded Life on Mid for sale LOL