Albion Bg Destroys Hero Hib Bg Then Smeger Mid Bg ---- Back To Back !!

Nobody works better together than we do in Albion. Much love to Ewalien, Swank, Westies, Mesd, Sky, Great, Haov !

Smeger got scared and tried to run his bg away.

Hero that's doesn't work during USA primetime.

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• BUGGANE WILL COST YOUR BG SMEGER

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• edited September 2018 PM
    Ever hear the size of your ego is inversely proportional to the size of your wang?

Good job Ms. Nate?

Sorry I was trying to find the DAOC boards but it looks like it somehow ended up on Ms. Nate's Facebook page.
    Can someone redirect me?
    Post edited by Jhaerik on
  • Jhaerik wrote: »
    Ever hear the size of your ego is inversely proportional to the size of your wang?

Good job Ms. Nate?

Sorry I was trying to find the DAOC boards but it looks like it somehow ended up on Ms. Nate's Facebook page.
    Can someone redirect me?

Bless your little heart pumpkin. It was a nice try.
    ~Westies
  • There was a lot of good fights last night. A good amount of fun to be had by all.
    ~Westies
  • Westies wrote: »
    There was a lot of good fights last night. A good amount of fun to be had by all.

ALB NATION represented for sure
    HERORIUS

• “They’re gonna regret this hit....”-Nate

Lol quote of the night.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • DaRedANT wrote: »
    “They’re gonna regret this hit....”-Nate

Lol quote of the night.

I heard certain people don't even wanna MA in Midgard now b/c of who is leading on Saturday. You guys better wake up b/c your best leader is leading on Saturdays. Xyorman and Clumsy both bolted for the water after the double BG hit at beno spire. You would rather MA for that ?
    HERORIUS