Thx For The RPS Nate

Thanks for feeding our group all those yummy rps off mid bridge last night!

Comments

• Video, or it didn’t happen :open_mouth:
  • Your right :smiley: I rather it be like the boogeyman
  • Been in debt to Hibernia for recent AJ's on Midgard. Hope yall finished what we started at least.

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Mids ran off until they reformed, and at that point 1 group of hibs aint gonna take on a mid zerg :)

Also why ban me from discord o.O
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • Mids ran off until they reformed, and at that point 1 group of hibs aint gonna take on a mid zerg :)

I don't have anything against you. The comments during live BG play from the Hibernia side (you) to those of us in Albion were discussed. It was said you never played Albion and it was requested by others in BG due to the live comments made about Hibernia intentions on what or what they were not doing.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • edited September 2018 PM
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Mids ran off until they reformed, and at that point 1 group of hibs aint gonna take on a mid zerg :)

I don't have anything against you. The comments during live BG play from the Hibernia side (you) to those of us in Albion were discussed. It was said you never played Albion and it was requested by others in BG due to the live comments made about Hibernia intentions on what or what they were not doing.

Heh, I was trying to save you guys time, you were making no rps (and neither were we) by you guys camping there and no one going there, I just found it funny, I was actually trying to be friendly (not trolling) when I said it, but all good :)

Oh and for the record, I've never joined your discord voice (and our group wouldn't) to get any intel
    Post edited by albionexile on
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • Thank you for flying Air Zoom
    ^_^
  • OP.... no video... lame...
    ~Westies