Albion Schools Midgard Longtime Tonight with Traps

Much fun !

You thought last night was bad :)

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Tanking MID BG

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• humm..... thats it?
  • Hero prime time tomorrow FYSA come off stats /anon
  • Clumsy wrote: »
    humm..... thats it?

If I give you any more you will ask for moderation.
    HERORIUS

• edited September 2018 PM
    When your not camping or running away we appreciate the rp's...those that can, after all....
    Post edited by Xyorman on
  • edited September 2018 PM
    Xyorman wrote: »
    When your not camping or running away we appreciate the rp's...those that can, after all....

I will look for you this evening. I'll try and find good music to play in the background so you don't complain about the videos.

www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=ars22-GqSMI
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS