[Poll] You choose! New Race/Class Pairing - Albion

edited September 2018 in General Board
Hi all,

As announced, we'll be opening up additional race/class pairings per realm with Patch 1.125. However, we've decided to let you all choose the race/class pairings from the list below! Remember we are opening two options for each realm!

Below are the choices available for Albion. The two options with the highest votes by end of the poll will win, so vote for your top choice!

Interesting and hard choices ahead, choose wisely! :)

Polls close at noon EST/6PM CET Friday, September 7th.

Albion Poll: https://forum.darkageofcamelot.com/discussion/1107/poll-you-choose-new-race-class-pairing-albion
Hibernia Poll: https://forum.darkageofcamelot.com/discussion/1106/poll-you-choose-new-race-class-pairing-hibernia
Midgard Poll: https://forum.darkageofcamelot.com/discussion/1105/poll-you-choose-new-race-class-pairing-midgard
  1. Albion new race/class pairing?175 votes
    1. Avalonian Minstrel
        3.43%
    2. Avalonian Scout
        7.43%
    3. Half-Ogre Reaver
        8.00%
    4. Highlander Infiltrator
      30.29%
    5. Highlander Mauler
        1.71%
    6. Korazh Paladin
      14.29%
    7. Saracen Heretic
      17.71%
    8. Saracen Mauler
      17.14%
Post edited by Carol_Broadsword on
DAoC Community Lead
Broadsword Online Games
Tagged:

Comments

• edited September 2018 PM
    I will unsub both my accounts if another lore heresy is committed. Vote no on cow paladins
    (Semi-kidding)
    Post edited by Koredan on
  • saracen wizard?
  • Wow let's make infils even more op
  • Woot highlander infil!
  • Could we say Holy Cow if the Paladin wins?
    Saracen Wizard
    Now I like this idea!!!
    Post edited by Bubba on
  • Avalonian Should of had Reaver choice if anything, Class is So OP Avalonian Could still get away with it. Highlander Inf is Obviously gonna win that's just OP. Half Ogre Heretic might of been decent choice for Crush tics also instead of Saracen Heretics.
  • Saracen tics make no sense since a majority of their spells aren’t affected by dex. Maybe if they were a flex melee tic, but I don’t see many of them if any
    Saracen tics for sure make sense!

Just cause "some" offensive spells don't require Dex, doesn't mean the Dex wouldn't be welcome.

Now of course that's not going to win ( thanks highlander inf) but if Saracen tic is not 2nd or 3rd I'll question the intelligence of this forum. ( Saracen mauler is also nice and on a more popular class, so that will probably be 2nd)
    Post edited by Abattoir on
  • Abattoir wrote: »
    I'll question the intelligence of this forum.

thats why i voted for avalonian scout - need more scouts with higher intelligence.

• Inconnu Theurgist
  • taldtald
    10:22PM PMFlag
    Abattoir wrote: »

"thats why i voted for avalonian scout - need more scouts with higher intelligence."

/Salute
  • Abattoir wrote: »
    taldtald
    10:22PM PMFlag
    Abattoir wrote: »

"thats why i voted for avalonian scout - need more scouts with higher intelligence."

/Salute

True Underdog class/race combo I like it
  • SymSym
    edited September 2018 PM
    Guys Saracen tic is good. You can chain spam the ramping DDs, so they don’t ramp but you get a 179 delve at a 2.0 cast speed with easy 398 dex. That’s pretty useful for a tic.
    Post edited by Sym on
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • Highlander Inf.

That’s so overpowered right there.
  • "Highlander Inf.

That’s so overpowered right there."

Really, I don't think an extra 10 STR will make them OP'd. They are already OP'd!

There are a hell of a lot more things to be crying about than a highlander Inf.
  • @Carol_Broadsword The real question is can you please go ahead and put these in so we can get some bounty points on them to gear them when 1.125 launches!
  • Unfortunately no, @BTA it's all part of the 1 patch and part of the race/gender respecs client update.
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • It was worth a shot. Thanks for the reply! Have a great one!
  • Can we please get a 1.124e/f/g/h whatever patch in the mean time with some of the smaller fixes? :)
  • Inconnu Theurgist

"The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Pretty safe to call it highlander infs at this point. I like inconnu thurg though. Why is it the only caster that can’t be inc?
  • Inconnu Theurgist
    BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    Pretty safe to call it highlander infs at this point. I like inconnu thurg though. Why is it the only caster that can’t be inc?

@Carol_Broadsword
    In case you're keeping track, Beibs, that's three for Inconnu Theugist
  • Just under 6 hours to go, get your votes in! :)
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • Saracen tic/mauler :O Gonna be a photo finish on that one.
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • Please include more casters
  • Inconnu thurg! Not likenthere is an abundance of thurgs anymore. Throw them a bone
  • Thanks everyone for voting on the new race/class pairings!

These polls are now closed :)
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
This discussion has been closed.