Cathal Valley

Where are the CV folks?

My pally and mins roams there at the moment.

Comments

• Hey pal, I run around on my skald, Silenttsongs from time to time, usually with my savage duo partner Tsubaz. Hope to see you out there sometime!
  • I play in there most days I'm on .. for a little bit anyway. There are only a few lifers in there, mostly killing XPers. It would be nice to see some solo/small man stuff there on the regs.
  • There were quite a few hibs (solo/small man) online last night ganking xp spots. It was a nightmare trying to get the last few levels on my cabby so I gave up, but I'll be done with that soon and back to RvR'ing. :)
  • Love CV, I have like 7 toons in there
  • Fasalot wrote: »
    I play in there most days I'm on .. for a little bit anyway. There are only a few lifers in there, mostly killing XPers. It would be nice to see some solo/small man stuff there on the regs.

All those in there killing XP'ers, just a bunch of cowards. If they weren't afraid of actually RvR, they'd get that last lvl.
    Broadsword really should stop promoting that kind of behavior...

• I run with a untempted theurg in here and I LOVE IT! The battle balance between all the realms is different depending on what time you play. I will go up against 2,3 and 4 mans with my theurg... I win some I lose some. Just all depends on who gets off the Mezz or roots faster. CV fun BG to hit 5l0 in.
  • Bubba wrote: »
    I run with a untempted theurg in here and I LOVE IT! The battle balance between all the realms is different depending on what time you play. I will go up against 2,3 and 4 mans with my theurg... I win some I lose some. Just all depends on who gets off the Mezz or roots faster. CV fun BG to hit 5l0 in.

definitely agree with this, if you're in there at the right time the action is great. currently have 2 different alb duos i run in there and a mid duo still, nice to have options if one realm has more people. you should look at getting a template though if you can, usually they can be pretty cheap, and will just help that little bit extra in fights
  • Hamur wrote: »
    Fasalot wrote: »
    I play in there most days I'm on .. for a little bit anyway. There are only a few lifers in there, mostly killing XPers. It would be nice to see some solo/small man stuff there on the regs.

All those in there killing XP'ers, just a bunch of cowards. If they weren't afraid of actually RvR, they'd get that last lvl.
    Broadsword really should stop promoting that kind of behavior...

Its risk vs reward. The xp is excellent but you run the risk of being killed.

Not quite sure how anyone can be a coward in a video game lol!