Speaking of Bugs In Game

Anyone care to talk about this guy ? He shows up once in a blue moon and runs in the bgs. His toons look like nothing I've ever seen, and he says nobody can fix them. He actually has a nice advantage as his toon never travels on the ground and he's only 15% the size of a regular player. I was trying to find my screen shot of him but must have lost it.

Morbidhorror
Level 50 Inconnu Necromancer
Realm Rank 5L8 - Eagle Knight
Guild - Dark Lotus
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
Tagged:

Comments

• Halloween potions ?
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    Halloween potions ?

No this guy is like a shiny green pyramid 24/7. He says Broadsword cannot fix his toons appearance.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• edited August 2018 PM
    shinny green pyramid lol wth

I wanna be a lil pyramid !
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    shinny green pyramid lol wth

I wanna be a lil pyramid !

Yeah he's like almost some kind of CSR appearance and travels elevated in the air. Very shiny Green appearance.
    HERORIUS

• I dont know if I would want that change, esp if I was a caster.
  • edited August 2018 PM
    i want pics!

Looked forever but I found it ! He's right behind me in this photo--- he stays in that form nonstop

https://imgur.com/0pn4Ywq

https://i.imgur.com/0pn4Ywq.jpg
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

• Here's another pic I saw on discord
  • To be honest I would impersonate devs and get banned if I had that form 24/7
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    i want pics!

Looked forever but I found it ! He's right behind me in this photo--- he stays in that form nonstop

https://imgur.com/0pn4Ywq

https://i.imgur.com/0pn4Ywq.jpg

looking for more cheating :)
  • Thanks for the report guys!
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos
  • Thanks for the report guys!

You are welcome.
    HERORIUS

• yeah thats the old style CSR form, anytime you put in a ticket and spoke to a CSR, they would appear before you in that form while talking to you. they dont do that anymore