Thursday Night-------- The Battle At Blendrake (we Didn't Finish The Fight)

Was a great fight... but

If WE are scared to push at the very end.... WE don't deserve to win. If WE don't push then WE will get pushed on and die anyways. So you might as well go out trying and not being scared in the courtyard. To me this is just a bad play on our part at the very end.

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• This is what happens when you don't push...… you get pushed on

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• It wasn't so easy to ignore the 3g+ of hibs on our backs that magically timed their sos through the front door right when this push was called. Lets try to not to play the blame game on this one.

Lets not go back to Albion's favorite pass time of bickering and fighting amongst ourselves.
  • Sheep do not become Wolves overnight.
    ~Westies
  • Ewer wrote: »
    It wasn't so easy to ignore the 3g+ of hibs on our backs that magically timed their sos through the front door right when this push was called. Lets try to not to play the blame game on this one.

Lets not go back to Albion's favorite pass time of bickering and fighting amongst ourselves.

I said "WE" in everything I typed. Maybe I could have waited a minute longer before I called to push.
    I re-watch to look for my mistakes.
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Ewer wrote: »
    It wasn't so easy to ignore the 3g+ of hibs on our backs that magically timed their sos through the front door right when this push was called. Lets try to not to play the blame game on this one.

I said "WE" in everything I typed. Maybe I could have waited a minute longer before I called to push.

Traits of a sage and true leader. Willingness to admit fault through mistakes. Natebruner is the leader Albion deserves.
  • edited August 2018 PM
    We are Albion and we will push. Esp when we just wiped their tank train in the courtyard.

When we push the results are legendary !

Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

Traits of a sage and true leader. Willingness to admit fault through mistakes. Natebruner is the leader Albion deserves.

;) (my like button;) cus I still don't see one;) lol ) <3
    <3Baby;)
    Baby-Friar
    Babe-Reaver
    Babys-Warden
    Babydoll-Shaman

I was talking more about the voice audio in the second video than what was said on the forum.

Two things I think we can do better.
    1. Pushing with both oils pouring (I think in one of the videos @Baby eats an oil and dies just after). Alb was (as usual) caster heavy last night and there is no reason to push with oils up.
    2. Hibs timed their push incredibly well. I don't think the hib push into the CY and outer oil was communicated well but it should have been expected. Pulling out of the CK isn't ideal but I don't think we can push with that many on our backs. Also think the fight went on long enough that we forgot to retrap and rewarp front door, giving the hibs an easier opening.
    Natebruner wrote: »

I was talking more about the voice audio in the second video than what was said on the forum.

Two things I think we can do better.
    1. Pushing with both oils pouring (I think in one of the videos @Baby eats an oil and dies just after). Alb was (as usual) caster heavy last night and there is no reason to push with oils up.
    2. Hibs timed their push incredibly well. I don't think the hib push into the CY and outer oil was communicated well but it should have been expected. Pulling out of the CK isn't ideal but I don't think we can push with that many on our backs. Also think the fight went on long enough that we forgot to retrap and rewarp front door, giving the hibs an easier opening.

Yeah the first push in on Oil was my bad. We then pulled them out of the inner & into the courtyard and slaughtered them. I believed we could have owned that lord room with a lot of their tanks having just died.

I am ready for a new battle this evening. /salute
    HERORIUS

• Another thing tanks can do while we defend is time oils better on their initial push in. Seems people blindly pour it sometimes. Both oils timed on an initial push will drop a ton of casters

I'm hoping for a 103k rp night... :D

what will you ding ?
    HERORIUS

I'm hoping for a 103k rp night... :D

what will you ding ?

RR12

WHAT !!!

LETS DO THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HERORIUS