Jordheim is Falling Apart and No one cares

@Broadsword Guys, I see threads on this from years ago. Everytime anyone walks into the throne room in Jordheim we all have about a 50/50 chance of crashing to desktop. CAN WE PLEASE fix this instead of worrying about dumb things like changing the way Envenom works? Come on guys, this is a damn CAPITAL CITY we're talking about. Fix it, or I'm taking up residence in Aegihamn and literally no one deserves that.
Tagged:

Comments

• It does this in TNN too,same thing running to throne area
  • Dude that's terrible. This is what we want fixed in the next patch @Broadsword.
  • I honestly think its the layout of the throne room vs the teleporters in TNN and Jord. cause in Camelot you port into a totally different spot from the throne room, and I've ran all over Camelot and never crashed once
  • Hiya, we have stated that we are working on this asap!
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • 0 problems in Camelot, come to alb and make some friars with ST or reaver/maulers with TWF and come rock with the alb zerg !
  • No offense Carol but this has been going on for the better part of a year and BS has known every day since. What's going on there? No fixes to known problems, no patches, known bugs continue....I mean this should have been addressed day 2
  • What about the crash to desktop bug from porting? Walking out a door or sojo port?
  • While I agree Jord crash is really annoying, @Broadsword gets so many topics on things to fix nowdays, I think @Carol_Broadsword makes a good job communicating with us recently, hope they can figure the issue, and fix soon. Many games I played had less responsive team, even if they cant fix everything in time.
  • I would like to see Carol's list of things she wants fixed.......lol. Maybe like a top 10 list.
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    0 problems in Camelot, come to alb and make some friars with ST or reaver/maulers with TWF and come rock with the alb zerg !

Come and enjoy the realm where this does not happen.

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • It's all part of the stability issues we're addressing in 1.125 @Tanky , just unfortunately hit with a few delays but we're still on things across the board.
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • I think the crashing in Jord and tnn are due to the useful merchants and porters and throne rooms being so easily accessible. That’s y alb doesn’t crash since you have to run across the whole map to get to the king room
  • It's all part of the stability issues we're addressing in 1.125 @Tanky , just unfortunately hit with a few delays but we're still on things across the board.

This needs to be a hotfix and not piggy off the 1.125 patch, which isn't even on the test server yet. Break up the patch, it doesnt have to be one massive fix