Tuesday Night Bg --- Midgard Waits For Km Reset With Huge Numbers----- And Get What They Deserve

I told my crew you guys would simply hit and then stall till the reset. They said "oh well, lets take a few down with us"
You held true to the tactics and paid the price for doing so.

/salute Hibernia I do apologize for having to kill yall, but we owe you an AJ on Mid for sure.

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• nice to watch :) unsure why albs were not pushing with you, the 2fg hibs killed far more albs that they should have, did you record the two fights we had with you tonight on your 8man? the first not as bothered about as too many alb stealther adds:P
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • nice to watch :) unsure why albs were not pushing with you, the 2fg hibs killed far more albs that they should have, did you record the two fights we had with you tonight on your 8man? the first not as bothered about as too many alb stealther adds:P

Most got rooted so I didn't have many with me on the final kills on Hib till the end.

Midgard had more than enough to push inside KM and kill. Instead the call was to avoid action for 30 mins and just stall for a reset. Instead of simply taking KM, the leader had his Army slaughtered in a sandwich b/c he chose not to fight.

What is in the world is going on over there.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • let the bodies hit the floor
  • Another quality video full of Maximum Entertainment.
    ~Westies
  • edited August 2018 PM
    fairly painful to watch that 8 man own you guys... wow 8 v 50? kinda the same issue you had on Mid charge (not with a MA) die and complain.......
    Post edited by Clumsy on