Cabalist class

Interesting, first class I ever played. Hard one on my first daoc account and decided to roll another.

Interesed to a few points-

Did amber sims lose stun?

Pet line seems sparce to say the least, just debuffs and one sacrifice pet ability, used to have pet stats and speed buffs.

Matter line looked they panicked and threw lots of random abilities in one spec line.

Amber sims just debuffs its own damage
Sapphire heals and end regen
Emerald, snare and diease
Ruby dd with body debuff
jade takes damage

Correct?

Think what was interesting for me is that when fighting sins/charge classes, unless moc up screwed.

Gonna resist comparing to spiritmaster, lol

Comments

• I mostly play alb and not sure on answering those questions since I don't experience them often

but I solo on a non lifetap caster, and can do absolutely great, a moc LT caster is ezmode, and when moc is down just prekite your ass off and pet them

cabs are always great in groups, and if a ice wiz can go out and rock solo, cabby will have no problem

good luck
  • and when your moc is down just lace your nikes up tight and get moving, here I disease to keep moving but its only 15% slow, and I cant dmg while its going, long as u turn to run before they get to u and put your pet on them, its an ezmode wrap

• Yes rerolled so super low realm rank, just a bit gutted them major messed with pet lines.

Just hard to test when always rangers in 3-4s
  • edited August 2018 PM
    yeah that's daoc tho, them lil fkr stealthers ruin everything lol, if you can get past that then you can have fun, gain some rank get moc and wildpower and lifetap your ass away, it can be deterring sometimes, but its also a lot of fun when you get some ra's and get a feel for your capability, and you can really start posting up and doing work when you get jumped, moc is up quite often tbh for these days action, but when its down fights are still winnable you just gotta get your kite on

just assume your gonna get ript by 10 stealthers every run, and anything else is a bonus, its how I try to keep sane and having fun lol ;\
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    yeah that's daoc tho, them lil fkr stealthers ruin everything lol, if you can get past that then you can have fun, gain some rank get moc and wildpower and lifetap your ass away, it can be deterring sometimes, but its also a lot of fun when you get some ra's and get a feel for your capability, and you can really start posting up and doing work when you get jumped, moc is up quite often tbh for these days action, but when its down fights are still winnable you just gotta get your kite on

just assume your gonna get ript by 10 stealthers every run, and anything else is a bonus, its how I try to keep sane and having fun lol ;\

Yea, just got to keep going. Just accept till I get some rank I will be free rps for a well played stealther and charge tank n vamp.
    Gonna stick with this, lost the pet stun but emerald sim got snare, got root/disease , near site and nice delve life tap.

It was my first class in daoc like 14 years ago, so make it my last before server falls over

• Thanks for input, appreciated