MONDAY NIGHT & ALBION NEVER LOST A FIGHT--- (Debut of the Shimmering Toad Bane & Amazing 4th fight)

People say I only post wins. We won every single fight so forgive me.
Did you see that sneak up driving? Midgard brought the army out for Round 4- what a fight that was !

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

Round 4 (Really a great fight here Midgard)

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• edited August 2018 PM
    Please Please Please

Stay off the Stairs albs ( You see the bonedancer got the target)

Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• edited August 2018 PM
    You guys were right .. we did win 5-0
    I forgot about the fight in Midgard when Kaptkent got lost and died way before the bg fight lol.

Somebody tell Hoa I thought he was better than that. He wants to target me when I have 2 casters nuking on him?
    I'll dance him to his death and continue on. You guys still have no respected MA if one of your best light tanks is off doing his own thing in a battle like that. He chased a TANK in a zephr to let me have my casters nuke him down. He died 2 seconds later when he realized what he was doing.

HERORIUS

• bang bang !
  • edited August 2018 PM
    Huehuaehue wrote: »
    bang bang !

You want BANG BANG ?

KAPTKENT LOST ON INCOMING VERSION

HERORIUS

• I'm allowing players to rent the Bane at 10p per use for pattern copying. Tell your friends. Make Alb Great Again
  • This post contains too much PWN and is in violation of the Code of Conduct. Dial back the PWN to a level of 10 please.
    ~Westies
  • Rulother wrote: »
    I'm allowing players to rent the Bane at 10p per use for pattern copying. Tell your friends. Make Alb Great Again

What a friendly gesture ! Come get your weapon mithril pattern and beat these evil mids down with us.
    We might as well look good doing it !
    HERORIUS

• no point to win if you don't win in style !
  • Westies wrote: »
    This post contains too much PWN and is in violation of the Code of Conduct. Dial back the PWN to a level of 10 please.

Please help tone this back tonight Westies.

Join Alb Nation tonight in discord: https://discord.gg/TFtEUKN
    HERORIUS

• Fun night everyone!;) <3 Cya all tonite ;)
    <3Baby;)
    Baby-Friar
    Babe-Reaver
    Babys-Warden
    Babydoll-Shaman