Saturday Dev PoV Stream

Saturday nights I stream live action in the frontiers from my dev point of view and chat a bit with watchers on our Twitch channel. Starting in about 40 minutes from now (just after 10pm GMT/11PM CET/5PM EST) for at least a couple hours.

I'm also doing two separate giveaways tonight! One for a 30 day DAoC timecode, and another for a 425 Mithril pack.

Anyhoo, tune in if you can and have a chat :)

https://www.twitch.tv/officialdaoc

(note: I'm live, but there is a delay in place that varies in length every week and is always more than 5 minutes)
DAoC Community Lead
Broadsword Online Games
Tagged:

Comments

• reminder bump!

Don't forget about my giveaway streams on Saturday nights! I've a 3rd giveaway type added that is a chance to spin the Wheel of Loot for a random prize :)

Starting approx 10:30PM GMT / 5:30PM EST / 11:30PM CET

https://www.twitch.tv/officialdaoc

DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • When do the giveaways start? I need some plate cursed gloves :)
  • Dont bother going for the giveaways, they're rigged. Only people I ever see winning also belong to PC
  • Areir wrote: »
    Dont bother going for the giveaways, they're rigged. Only people I ever see winning also belong to PC

This is crazy untrue. We don't control the giveaways, it's ran by a 3rd party plugin so it knows no one nor where they came from. Plenty of people have won from across the DAoC community.
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • I didn’t win last night, it’s rigged. Of course I couldn’t even enter since I was on my phone, but still. It’s rigged lol
  • I'm just glad there is another POV stream for RvR going.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • IT was a good stream.!!
    ~Westies