Working Women's Wednesday In Midgard ?? How Do You Lose With Those Numbers ?

edited August 2018 in Videos & Streams
LOL-- Join ALB discord channel today: https://discord.gg/TFtEUKN

Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• What does the title even mean?
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • wxw8wzgri7zv.jpg
    If you say so bud :)
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • Who was the MA for Midgard tonight? lol

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Was the second worst MA Midgard has, that stomped you all night.

>Daoc Videos<
  • Impounded wrote: »
    Was the second worst MA Midgard has, that stomped you all night.

I have a feeling you were not using your man voice on this fight.
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Impounded wrote: »

Nope Feminine voice every night son, you should know that by now.

>Daoc Videos<
    Natebruner wrote: »

Yes everyone is fully aware.
    HERORIUS

Yes everyone is fully aware.

All that may be true, but you still got crushed in all of your towers. Dirt naps are a good look on you. Anyways was fun I look forward to future fights.

>Daoc Videos<
  • Now I am not admitting to Impounded being Mids second worse MA, because he is certainly is not. However, I do find the humour in the fact that a certain person, who was the Alb MA last night (and who through self-proclamation, the best MA), got his a$$ handed to him all night, with the exception of the above fight.

Hmmm....
  • Jak wrote: »
    Now I am not admitting to Impounded being Mids second worse MA, because he is certainly is not. However, I do find the humour in the fact that a certain person, who was the Alb MA last night (and who through self-proclamation, the best MA), got his a$$ handed to him all night, with the exception of the above fight.

Hmmm....

JAK IS BACK !

Maybe I have my order wrong... It's up for debate.

1. clumsy- never calls anything- testudos and runs around on inc
    2. impounded- seldom hear whatever he is saying- afraid to use man voice
    3. paindancer- seldom get a direction- likes to target tanks and gets his BG killed from doing so

I would not lose with those numbers behind me. It became to easy to play Midgard for me..... I enjoy the challenge of going against the overpopulated Midgard.

HERORIUS

• 1. Nate- Charges in and becomes first to flop every fight.
    2. clumsy- never calls anything- testudos and runs around on inc
    3. impounded- seldom hear whatever he is saying- afraid to use man voice
    4. paindancer- seldom get a direction- likes to target tanks and gets his BG killed from doing so.
    And you have already lost with those numbers. Your realm is weak, like you.

>Daoc Videos<
  • edited August 2018 PM
    1. Nate- Charges in and becomes first to flop every fight.
    2. clumsy- never calls anything- testudos and runs around on inc
    3. impounded- seldom hear whatever he is saying- afraid to use man voice
    4. paindancer- seldom get a direction- likes to target tanks and gets his BG killed from doing so.
    And you have already lost with those numbers. Your realm is weak, like you.

Well at least you agree with the other 3. I certainly don't mind charging in and being the first to die. I am a true MA and I am the first into battle. Death does not scare me.
    HERORIUS

• You really are dense if that's what you gathered from it. But hey I like the way you MA for albion. You flop they die, it's a wonderful strategy. Keep up the good work and keep gathering more albs to feed us RPs. I will paint my house with your banners.

>Daoc Videos<
    You really are dense if that's what you gathered from it. But hey I like the way you MA for albion. You flop they die, it's a wonderful strategy. Keep up the good work and keep gathering more albs to feed us RPs. I will paint my house with your banners.

I found it easy to talk mess with the numbers of Midgard behind me as well. So easy- I had to switch things up.
    And the banner is nice looking for sure!
    HERORIUS

You really are dense if that's what you gathered from it. But hey I like the way you MA for albion. You flop they die, it's a wonderful strategy. Keep up the good work and keep gathering more albs to feed us RPs. I will paint my house with your banners.

I found it easy to talk mess with the numbers of Midgard behind me as well. So easy- I had to switch things up.

Haha you and me are both too thick headed for this conversation to go anywhere anytime soon. Let's just agree to disagree and take it to NF :)

>Daoc Videos<

Haha you and me are both too thick headed for this conversation to go anywhere anytime soon. Let's just agree to disagree and take it to NF :)

See you on the battlefield !
    HERORIUS

• Did you leave barons impounded? Noticed you weren’t blue anymore
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    Did you leave barons impounded? Noticed you weren’t blue anymore

Yeah, I did mostly for color reasons. Not a big fan of blue haha. But I still have toons in there.

>Daoc Videos<
  • I liked the blueberry troll!
  • I think what @Natebruner is doing is fantastic for NF BG warfare. Good job revitalizing Albion, Nate. He's also tactically utilizing psychological warfare against his enemies as well.

Let's be real Mids. Prior to Nate inserting himself into Albion's BGs there was NOTHING for you guys to fight. Y'all were literally on the verge of ending BG fights in NF with your massive orgy tactics.

It's funny watching you guys post about Nate flopping and only showing videos of victory (psych warfare point +1 for Nate) because in my experiences with the zerg y'all are the absolutely worst realm to BG fight against. It was either endless circling of your BG's in EV or circling CK's waiting for enemies to hit you /yawn.
  • ^^ that post just made me laugh. Other than a good laugh, there is nothing about the Albs or their new MA, that remotely borders on psychological warfare. As it has been stated: nothing better than an enemy to fight that is stupid and arrogant.
  • I wouldn’t call it psychological warfare, it’s more propaganda. Gives the albs a bit more confidence to push in fights instead of tuck tail and run on inc
  • edited August 2018 PM
    This is what my healers do for fun vs the Midgard Ma's

www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=nBuVuiR4lFI

HERORIUS

• Did BS need your vid posting ability?
  • I think what @Natebruner is doing is fantastic for NF BG warfare. Good job revitalizing Albion, Nate. He's also tactically utilizing psychological warfare against his enemies as well.

Let's be real Mids. Prior to Nate inserting himself into Albion's BGs there was NOTHING for you guys to fight. Y'all were literally on the verge of ending BG fights in NF with your massive orgy tactics.

It's funny watching you guys post about Nate flopping and only showing videos of victory (psych warfare point +1 for Nate) because in my experiences with the zerg y'all are the absolutely worst realm to BG fight against. It was either endless circling of your BG's in EV or circling CK's waiting for enemies to hit you /yawn.

First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action. Secondly if you think Nate posting videos of albs victories is psychological warfare you're horribly mistaken. He is merely allowing albs to see there is victory in pushes and fighting (In his own ego boosting way). Which is true.
    Thirdly sorry, I forgot only Nate can give people ****.. But when it's given back it's unnecessary.

>Daoc Videos<
    I think what @Natebruner is doing is fantastic for NF BG warfare. Good job revitalizing Albion, Nate. He's also tactically utilizing psychological warfare against his enemies as well.

First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action. Secondly if you think Nate posting videos of albs victories is psychological warfare you're horribly mistaken. He is merely allowing albs to see there is victory in pushes and fighting (In his own ego boosting way). Which is true.
    Thirdly sorry, I forgot only Nate can give people ****.. But when it's given back it's unnecessary.

Thanks Impounded- I have to talk some mess to make this fun.
    HERORIUS

<3 ;)
    <3Baby;)
    Baby-Friar
    Babe-Reaver
    Babys-Warden
    Babydoll-Shaman

"kill this bitch Hadley?" really? Appealing
    Personal attacks are not allowed. Please treat all posters with respect and courtesy. Real life threats will not be tolerated and will result in instant removal from the forums.
  • edited August 2018 PM
    Clumsy wrote: »

Personal attacks are not allowed. Please treat all posters with respect and courtesy. Real life threats will not be tolerated and will result in instant removal from the forums.

[edited]
    Post edited by Driralin on
    ~Westies
  • Westies wrote: »
    Clumsy wrote: »

[edited]

I apologize Clumsy, I did not mean to call you [no], nor that you required a [no]. I insinuated that you were better than that. Obviously my statements need to be more basic.

To protest my actions I will take a knee at the onset of any alb fight tonight.

Thank you Moderator D for the correction.
    ~Westies
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    Did BS need your vid posting ability?

There is only one answer for this. Absolutely.
    ~Westies
  • Auto correct. I was trying to say nerf not need since his last vid in this thread was just text and not a thumbed link to a vid
  • Westies not sure what you're talking about I posted about highdamge (banned nate) comments. Nate's return is good! welcome back! He was always the last to be invited to Xyorman's group because he sucked on Zerk. I am glad he is on alb thanks for the RPs :)
  • Clumsy wrote: »
    Westies not sure what you're talking about I posted about highdamge (banned nate) comments. Nate's return is good! welcome back! He was always the last to be invited to Xyorman's group because he sucked on Zerk. I am glad he is on alb thanks for the RPs :)

I got a "mild" warning because of the Sarcasm filled post I did to you. I love seeing you guys out there cause it's a fun ZvZ fight. /Salute.

P.S. Not so much fun when I'm solo.
    ~Westies
  • I have to admit I did run with Nate's bg on Albion for 1 night and I actually found it really enjoyable. Nate doesn't run round in circles like other bg leaders do and there no avoiding. I couldn't stand it with the Mid bg when Xyorman used to circle jerk round his own keep. It was soooooo boring and that's what put me off running with them.

Anyway keep up the good work Nate!

Oh and don't stop these video's they are entertaining to watch! :)
  • Clumsy wrote: »
    Westies not sure what you're talking about I posted about highdamge (banned nate) comments. Nate's return is good! welcome back! He was always the last to be invited to Xyorman's group because he sucked on Zerk. I am glad he is on alb thanks for the RPs :)

Sucked on Zerk… oh man that's harsh Clumsy !
    HERORIUS

• Solicfear1 wrote: »
    I have to admit I did run with Nate's bg on Albion for 1 night and I actually found it really enjoyable. Nate doesn't run round in circles like other bg leaders do and there no avoiding. I couldn't stand it with the Mid bg when Xyorman used to circle jerk round his own keep. It was soooooo boring and that's what put me off running with them.

Anyway keep up the good work Nate!

Oh and don't stop these video's they are entertaining to watch! :)

Thanks Solic ! And thanks for joining us - if we have enough we will always go hunting !
    HERORIUS