Monday Night Farmball---- Midgard Gets Farmed All Night At Glen (are You Ready For Some Farming !)

My crew literally grew tired of farming the mids at Glen tower. Wanna be apart of Restoring the Glory to Albion? For Arthur !
Join discord today and join us as we pillage the lands of Midgard. You take the loot! Come as we will destroy their lands tomm as well !

Farm 1

Farm 2 (we did this all night)

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• edited August 2018 PM
    The Discord Channel has jumped from #200 to #263 in a little more than 24 hours.

Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• edited August 2018 PM
    We are still in the early phases of advertising here in Albion but here is a glimpse of what the future holds

Come join us in Discord as we Pillage !

HERORIUS

• Nate is the propaganda machine lol. Pretty soon he will have the albs performing genocide on trolls and imprisoning dwarves
  • I lost it
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • What did U lose?
  • edited August 2018 PM
    BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    Nate is the propaganda machine lol. Pretty soon he will have the albs performing genocide on trolls and imprisoning dwarves

Last night I actually had requests for certain things to be said during combat.
    Of course I obliged them... If you have a special request that you would like said during combat- please pm here on in discord.

NEW LINK- https://discord.gg/TFtEUKN
    HERORIUS

• So this is interesting.. No wait boring.... How is that farming mids when all you kill is like 5 at a time?... Looked more like kindergarten playing tag.. Mids push out kill 5 to 10. Then you push out kill 5 to 10. Rince and repeat. Lol... RIP DAOC if that's all it's come down to anymore.
  • So this is interesting.. No wait boring.... How is that farming mids when all you kill is like 5 at a time?... Looked more like kindergarten playing tag.. Mids push out kill 5 to 10. Then you push out kill 5 to 10. Rince and repeat. Lol... RIP DAOC if that's all it's come down to anymore.

For a Monday night- we had a lot of fun jerk boy. You either fighting or simply just "talking" about the fight.

HERORIUS

• This looks so very boring and dull.
    Quit September 2014 - Fought urge until July 2018 - how long will I last this time?
  • J4b0k wrote: »
    This looks so very boring and dull.

I can't make them come out of the CK and fight.
    HERORIUS