SOLO PBAOE CASTER VS "LEARN TO SOLO" Hunter named Great which is "LOU"

edited August 2018 in Videos & Streams
Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Huehuehuehuehue lol
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • I've seen Huehue vids where he takes out 3-4 people.
    Perhaps Hue could give him some solo tips.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• loulou
    edited August 2018 PM
    hunter with no toys up dies to moc caster with pd 7 - news at 11.

Care to fight me nate? I'll be sure to dumpster the best 1v1 class in the game if you're playing it.

Hue got a kill because he moc dumped, an ability he should use to get wins... I lose to solo casters all the time if I dont have toys up... MOC > 2700 hp with nothing to interrupt them.. not surprised he uploaded this - could of easily just not engaged when he ran away... but i actually want to fight people... and not dodge.. sometimes you take a loss.

With that being said I didn't see him back out yet.
    Post edited by lou on
  • You probably want to learn how to solo on that hunter before you think about rushing in on a PBAOE CASTER.
    HERORIUS

• .... yes because i can predict a MOC on inc with a self grapple on top of rr5 because hes 1 of 500 people who play a solo wizard...

Take a look at the solo kill list for the past 5 weeks nate.... Im plenty good at soloing ;) Even the greatest sports franchies lose games every now and then... DAOC all about being better most of the time... everyone dies... i died here... he dumped... i had nothing to counter, he won.

it happens. get over it lol
  • lou wrote: »
    .... yes because i can predict a MOC on inc with a self grapple on top of rr5 because hes 1 of 500 people who play a solo wizard...

Take a look at the solo kill list for the past 5 weeks nate.... Im plenty good at soloing ;) Even the greatest sports franchies lose games every now and then... DAOC all about being better most of the time... everyone dies... i died here... he dumped... i had nothing to counter, he won.

Oh I'm sorry I thought you were the guy giving 1v1 advice.... my bad . It's pure RNG with hunter vs PBAOE caster
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    lou wrote: »
    .... yes because i can predict a MOC on inc with a self grapple on top of rr5 because hes 1 of 500 people who play a solo wizard...

Oh I'm sorry I thought you were the guy giving 1v1 advice.... my bad . It's pure RNG with hunter vs PBAOE caster

lol okay nate...if you say so bud... rng thats it.
    Natebruner wrote: »

btw captain solo- HUE runs pd0
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »

It's funny because i always defending your antics are fun spirited and light hearted... you've evolved from someone who posted big dps on soft targets to someone who tries to stir up drama for any reason they can... about an online video game. You want to make a post about someone cheating, a game suggestions, etc. go ahead.

Your poor attempts are trying to talk smack... about a fight you wern't even involved in... is comical at best... feel free to boot up any stealther you'd like to play... I'll be sure to give you that solo lesson your looking for.

It's funny because i always defending your antics are fun spirited and light hearted... you've evolved from someone who posted big dps on soft targets to someone who tries to stir up drama for any reason they can... about an online video game. You want to make a post about someone cheating, a game suggestions, etc. go ahead.

Your poor attempts are trying to talk smack... about a fight you wern't even involved in... is comical at best... feel free to boot up any stealther you'd like to play... I'll be sure to give you that solo lesson your looking for.

Pretty sure Huehue is the one giving lessons here. Take Notes sir
    HERORIUS

• To Be Fair. MOC + Self Grapple is some CHEEZEy SHIZ that even I didn't see coming. Bravo.
    ~Westies
  • gots to learn how to play ;p

hopefuly lou will take long shot off his bar soon, and swap his graycon bow with a level 50 one so he stop shooting cloth wearing casters for 200 dmg at almost rr12