shameless self grats thread :D

y6u5wtnjinpr.jpg
Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.

Comments

• grats man.

• You dinged rr13 on a so pet? :)
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    You dinged rr13 on a so pet? :)

yeah, those ZO pets are a nightmare ! they nearly killed me and Ariano !!!

:D
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • You 2v1s a Brehon, get RR13 and self gratz post. You are awarded no points and may god have mercy on your soul.
    ~Westies
  • Grats!
  • Grats !
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Westies wrote: »
    You 2v1s a Brehon, get RR13 and self gratz post. You are awarded no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

yeah, that speedwarp, those zo pets were used by that lowby hero, .... not

and what is this god and soul you are talking about, i'm unfamiliar with those concepts.
  • Muylae wrote: »
    Westies wrote: »
    You 2v1s a Brehon, get RR13 and self gratz post. You are awarded no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

yeah, that speedwarp, those zo pets were used by that lowby hero, .... not

and what is this god and soul you are talking about, i'm unfamiliar with those concepts.

and Gratz btw!
    ~Westies