Sunday Night Massacre-- Mids Get Slaughtered And Log Early

edited August 2018 in Videos & Streams
COME DESTROY MIDGARD WITH US TOMM !

Join Discord T0day: https://discord.gg/WDM4dP9

CRACKING SKULLS AT THE TOWER

You guys think you are sneaky? YWAINT SNEAKY!!!!

You guys think you will open port on us after we farm hibs ?

You guys think a split tower take is smart? WE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN! SMEGER GOT SMEARED WITH HIS GUILD & Xyorman logged after this

Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• LOL -- you funny, deluded...but funny
  • Xyorman wrote: »
    LOL -- you funny, deluded...but funny

You have the wrong word.

It's called denial and here is the proof of the end of the night.

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• edited August 2018 PM
    And the rest of the evening?????? I stand with deluded....
    Post edited by Xyorman on
    And the rest of the evening?????? I stand with deluded....

Step 1: Read title of Post
    Step 2: Examine Video Evidence

HERORIUS

• JakJak
    edited August 2018 PM
    Evidence would suggest showing all of the night, not just snippets of the evening. I saw very little fighting enemies with any numbers that you were toting around in those videos. The last video, most of the mids had logged, fortunately or unfortunately, as they have jobs they have to go to in the mornings.

Still nice to see Albs out in force and great to see Hibs out with some numbers.
    Post edited by Jak on
  • What I saw was Albs on Crim until mids got port back and then albs running away, and a refusal to fight the mid bg, but that is just what I saw.
  • I SEE DEAD MIDS EVERYWHERE
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    I SEE DEAD MIDS EVERYWHERE

That is called a delusion---- as to the rest, editing is useful for propaganda, is it not?

Natebruner wrote: »
    I SEE DEAD MIDS EVERYWHERE

That is called a delusion---- as to the rest, editing is useful for propaganda, is it not?

Are you denying that these mids were indeed slaughtered ?
    HERORIUS