Albion Bg Steamrolls Midgard Bg Saturday Night ! (discord Info Inside)

Wanna dominate with us ? Click on the link below

https://discord.gg/2k9TAD

ALBION BG HIGHLIGHTS

You don't think I know you are coming to the Postern ? I know your moves before you make them !

Quit running and KNEEL

I PAID GOOD MONEY

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Our numbers are growing in Albion ! Join the discord and RESTORE THE GLORY !
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Had to update link to join discord:

https://discord.gg/TFtEUKN
    HERORIUS

• I knew you were going to post this ****. How about the times we wiped the floor with you over and over . I'd say it was 6:3 win ratio. Matter of fact my RM got some nice DB off you Nate. I know you're a proud guy but don't make it so one sided when Mid owned Albion in the fight category.
  • That second video we had half you guys dead, and the call was to turn back North. Somehow a group came around from the south and killed. Only way yall won that fight.

• Tanky wrote: »
    That second video we had half you guys dead, and the call was to turn back North. Somehow a group came around from the south and killed. Only way yall won that fight.

Sounds like a bad call to me.
    HERORIUS

• It’s definitely not one sided, but the more albs that see that it is possible to go toe to toe, maybe they will start playing. The hardest part in playing in alb is their instinctual turn and run on incoming behavior.

And if it’s the fight in the hib maze you’re referring to, that was actually the part of the bg that turned and ran and boomeranged back after Nate was yelling about people running away. It wasn’t a separate group hitting. Although it did seem like it, I was in the middle of the fight and saw it unfolding and was like, wow why is everyone running? And then they turned and came back.

Regardless of win or lose, it is much more fun having open field fights with closely evened numbers. I do miss my mids though but not gonna be one that switches every time the numbers go in a certain direction. So gonna stick with alb for a while and see how it goes.

If all the albs stuck together instead of having 2 or 3 mini zergs, it would probably be a better ratio of win:losses. Nate’s been having a good 4ish grps or so. Billings another 2 or so groups and rescu running his own 1-2grps. Very difficult to time a coordinated hit against. The mid bg for the most part sticks fairly close together and much better coordination between Smeger and xyorman. Maybe in time the alb bg’s will synchronize better as well. Mids had a great hit at blendrake with xyorman’s group hitting from one direction and the smeger bg hitting from the other.
  • Why are rescu and Billings not running with the main Zerg?
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • Sym wrote: »
    Why are rescu and Billings not running with the main Zerg?

Rescu appeared the day after I moved albion bg to discord. He currently will not leave Ventrilo.
    My goal is to unite folks in Albion- PLEASE let Ventrilo die. All are welcome in discord
    HERORIUS

• SymSym
    edited August 2018 PM
    Haha internet toe stepping? ;p
    Post edited by Sym on
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
  • Sym wrote: »
    Haha internet toe stepping? ;p

Strange timing- but all are welcome in DISCORD !

I do not have to lead. But I will continue to MA and use Discord.
    HERORIUS

• So far the albs seem to be enjoying the more aggressive playstyle from what’s been said in chat and discord.
  • Was a great night for all.
    Few wins, few losses but great action, been a while since I made 200k, another step to 12.
    Thx to the mids who came out and destroyed.
  • Smeger wrote: »
    Was a great night for all.
    Few wins, few losses but great action, been a while since I made 200k, another step to 12.
    Thx to the mids who came out and destroyed.

Thank you for roaming open field and not just waiting for a tower to flame. Saturday nights are always fun !
    HERORIUS

• Link to JOIN ALBION DISCORD

https://discord.gg/WDM4dP9
    HERORIUS

• @BurkleyRIP @Sym DKOC (aka "Billings" group, even when Billings isn't on) can be found in pretty much every one of Nates videos for the past week or two. We don't /stick the alb BG but we fight with them. @Natebruner does a much better job of keeping everyone informed of his plans than previous BG leaders so we can be in the area to fight together.
  • edited August 2018 PM
    I didn’t say you guys didn’t fight, I said it’s a lot harder to coordinate since you guys aren’t stuck to us. It has been getting better with the timing on hits and it’s starting to mesh together a little better. I think a lot of the albs at the start see larger numbers and start folding and not realizing you guys are flanking the mids. I think once the right balance of classes is found, instead of being so caster heavy, the clashes will be a lot more balanced in terms of results.

Most of the strength in the mid bg is their ability to push and ae interupt the main source of dps for albs, which is casters. With a larger melee presence in alb, the melee train(s) can start slowing the mids ability to push since they would have to concentrate on protecting their backfield also instead of push push push.
    Post edited by BurkleyRIP on
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    I didn’t say you guys didn’t fight, I said it’s a lot harder to coordinate since you guys aren’t stuck to us. It has been getting better with the timing on hits and it’s starting to mesh together a little better. I think a lot of the albs at the start see larger numbers and start folding and not realizing you guys are flanking the mids. I think once the right balance of classes is found, instead of being so caster heavy, the clashes will be a lot more balanced in terms of results.

Most of the strength in the mid bg is their ability to push and ae interupt the main source of dps for albs, which is casters. With a larger melee presence in alb, the melee train(s) can start slowing the mids ability to push since they would have to concentrate on protecting their backfield also instead of push push push.

Yes, we need to work on the coordination aspect :smiley:. There was certainly some confusion, especially when hibs added in at the maze fight. I personally think it works much better having a few groups not just stuck to the BG leader.

I find alb tanks to be lackluster. Would love to see Armsmen get some love, they are probably the most plain-jane boring tank class imaginable.
  • Im currently leveling a Saracen thrust armsman, just wish the damn curse gloves were more affordable since every temp seems to use them :(
  • ALBION BG IS UP ! COME SLAY THE EVIL FORCES OF MIDGARD
    HERORIUS

• Armsman cursed gloves are probably one of the worst
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)