Mithril bug in Jord

My Mithril doesb't appear in Jord when I zone to the city, anyone else having this issue?
Tagged:

Comments

• Is it only Jord, and ok elsewhere?
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • I’m assuming your computer or connection or something is really messed up. Every one of your posts are about a new problem of crashing or something not working lol
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    I’m assuming your computer or connection or something is really messed up. Every one of your posts are about a new problem of crashing or something not working lol

That may be because I use this forum to report issues...

And Carol it is happening on the other realms too, it goes away and happens sporadically...
  • Are you still having this issue?

Yes i am still having this issue...
  • I am also having this issue. So it's not just Renshai. I port into Jord and my Mithril drops to 0, when I port out it returns.
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • Thx Impounded, sent you a PM!
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • Happening to me too going to camelot... Cant buy anything because it says I have zero mithril.... Really awesome.
  • Happening to me too going to camelot... Cant buy anything because it says I have zero mithril.... Really awesome.

Hey bud, if you zone out of the city for a few minutes and then back in you should have the Mithril back. Inconvenient I know, they're working to get the issue resolved.
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • edited August 2018 PM
    Same thing kept happening to me last night. I zoned out several times and waited and it would not work.(Camelot)
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • edited August 2018 PM
    solved
    Post edited by Osten on
  • This has been happening to a lot of players=/ not just myself , or the ones on this thread. (including the npc/players/mobs disappearing=/ )Ty Carol for the PM's and helping us with this issue;)
    <3Baby;)
    Baby-Friar
    Babe-Reaver
    Babys-Warden
    Babydoll-Shaman