Who said 8 man was DEAD? Lets go 8 man with Nate tonight ! (video inside)

Sorry I missed the BG play time. I got home late.

My friends from TA/Moist/Warrior of Hades

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• edited August 2018 PM
    REQUESTED MA ENTERTAINMENT

Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• You turn so slow :(.
  • You turn so slow :(.

I like to push hard and turn slowly on my enemies.
    HERORIUS

• I was very entertained with the MA calls.

On a side note, why do you seem to swing so slow to me? Are you dual wielding polearms, or just perma dex/qui sheared and haste debuffed lol
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    I was very entertained with the MA calls.

On a side note, why do you seem to swing so slow to me? Are you dual wielding polearms, or just perma dex/qui sheared and haste debuffed lol

Ummm i'll watch again for that again and look. Had a lot of 500+ dmg swings in there.
    HERORIUS

• SymSym
    edited August 2018 PM
    Nate:

1. Keyboard turn?
    2. Tab target?
    Post edited by Sym on
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    I was very entertained with the MA calls.

Glad you enjoyed the Request MA vid-- that was fun.
    HERORIUS

• we going south? doing some set up fights?
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Sorry I missed the BG play time. I got home late.

My friends from TA/Moist/Warrior of Hades

banelords interupt casters.