Xyorman and RR11 Hunter vs Natebruner

Hlid Tower is green and was messing around.

Xyorman is the skald yggoo. I enjoy fighting Midgards leader. It's just at the moment #'s > skill

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• banelords actually interupt archers! for next time.
  • tald wrote: »
    banelords actually interupt archers! for next time.

I'm sorry about booting you from my discord... but the relaying of info to other realms wasn't cool.

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Natebruner wrote: »
    tald wrote: »
    I'm sorry about booting you from my discord... but the relaying of info to other realms wasn't cool.

wut, i dont ever recall being in your discord and i don't even play your timezone.

nice try thou.
    Natebruner wrote: »

wut, i dont ever recall being in your discord and i don't even play your timezone.

nice try thou.

Timezones have nothing to do with being in a discord. You were banned for relaying reaver bomb info awhile back.

HERORIUS

nice try thou.

Timezones have nothing to do with being in a discord. You were banned for relaying reaver bomb info awhile back.

100% false, but again nice try.
  • you ran once in the discord and did not speak when we ran reaver bombs.

Then you gave out info so you were banned. Really no sense in arguing it- I understand why your mad.
    HERORIUS

did not speak when we ran reaver bombs.

:P now you just made yourself look silly.

did not speak when we ran reaver bombs.

:P now you just made yourself look silly.

nah- you muted yourself and listened. I recall it clearly.
    HERORIUS

• 100 plat to the guys already listen @tald in voice
  • Venise wrote: »
    100 plat to the guys already listen @tald in voice

I'll give 200 plat
    HERORIUS

• edited August 2018 PM
    Venise wrote: »

I'll give 200 plat

What you don't seem to comprend, is that i never use a microphone - i don't use them in any of my own groups (feel free to listen to and watch my nightly streams on https://www.twitch.tv/videos/297574177?t=03h55m48s - yes the robot voice is me :hushed:, so the likelyhood i would use them for a nate cru is unlikely.

Being muted on discord/teamspeak or w/e is not an instant confession to wrong doing. I have no desire to spy, cross realm or w/e you call it to anyone.

I'm not mad, tbh i didn't even notice i was banned i'm in 100+ discords and only frequently look at less than half a dozen of them.

feel free to have a read up on https://darkageofcamelot.com/content/master-levels-abilities#Banelord . looking forward to seeing your next mercenary video.

Post edited by tald on
  • edited August 2018 PM
    [edited]
    Post edited by Driralin on

I'll give 200 plat

What you don't seem to comprend, is that i never use a microphone - i don't use them in any of my own groups (feel free to listen to and watch my nightly streams on https://www.twitch.tv/videos/297574177?t=03h55m48s - yes the robot voice is me :hushed:, so the likelyhood i would use them for a nate cru is unlikely.

Being muted on discord/teamspeak or w/e is not an instant confession to wrong doing. I have no desire to spy, cross realm or w/e you call it to anyone.

I'm not mad, tbh i didn't even notice i was banned i'm in 100+ discords and only frequently look at less than half a dozen of them.

feel free to have a read up on https://darkageofcamelot.com/content/master-levels-abilities#Banelord . looking forward to seeing your next mercenary video.

I really don't care what you do or how many discords you are in. I dealt with your situation. I simply stated you ran in a group with us to bomb and you did not speak. Then I was given info that you told our locations- so I banned you.

I don't believe you are the person for solo advice. It's the equivalent of Lou trying to give solo advice on his hunter play.
    HERORIUS

• You are an interesting guy, Natebrunner - The information you were fed was false, why try bring this up 3 months after your macro team was banned?.

Obviously trolling by by your last reply, who would you ask for solo hunter advice?
    You are an interesting guy, Natebrunner - The information you were fed was false, why try bring this up 3 months after your macro team was banned?.

Obviously trolling by by your last reply, who would you ask for solo hunter advice?

I believed your 2 cents stemmed from it by entering this thread. It can be done-
    HERORIUS

• edited August 2018 PM
    Always interesting to see someone with banned accounts and a history of rule breaking lecture someone else on supposed rule breaking.
    Post edited by Sovereign on
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    Always interesting to see someone with banned accounts and a history of rule breaking lecture someone else on supposed rule breaking.

If I were you and had to eat those 1 shots... I wouldn't like me either.
    HERORIUS

• edited August 2018 PM
    Sovereign wrote: »

And if I had nearly the sketchy past you do...I wouldn't like me bringing it up either. But I don't want to bog down the official forum with pointless arguments about your shameful past.

And if I had nearly the sketchy past you do...I wouldn't like me bringing it up either. But I don't want to bog down the official forum with pointless arguments about your shameful past.

You siege and I rekt kids in bg/8man/solo play. I'll talk siege if you like... I used to be captain catapult.
    HERORIUS

You siege and I rekt kids in bg/8man/solo play. I'll talk siege if you like... I used to be captain catapult.

I noticed you left off POC, just outside deserted mile gates, and the bottom of rivers in your list. Perhaps old age is beginning to gradually set in.

I noticed you left off POC, just outside deserted mile gates, and the bottom of rivers in your list. Perhaps old age is beginning to gradually set in.

Always seen you hating but never any proof of these allegations. You were a siege guy and that is important. Not everyone is a great fighter on the battlefield. I'm willing to look past your hate and jealousy and always use your siege skills vs Midgard.
    HERORIUS

Always seen you hating but never any proof of these allegations. You were a siege guy and that is important. Not everyone is a great fighter on the battlefield. I'm willing to look past your hate and jealousy and always use your siege skills vs Midgard.

I wouldn't classify stating the obvious as "hating" or "jealousy" but from your state of mind I can see why you feel the need to view it through that kind of lens to protect your ego. I stopped actively playing before you identified the opportunity to thrust yourself back into the spotlight on a different realm and certainly have no intention of assisting you in your attention-seeking, self-serving quest.

I'll give 200 plat

I really don't care what you do or how many discords you are in. I dealt with your situation. I simply stated you ran in a group with us to bomb and you did not speak. Then I was given info that you told our locations- so I banned you.

I don't believe you are the person for solo advice. It's the equivalent of Lou trying to give solo advice on his hunter play.

Maybe Sovereign could give you some advice on how to work siege. Looks like you were struggling there in that video.
  • Butch wrote: »

I'll give 200 plat

Maybe Sovereign could give you some advice on how to work siege. Looks like you were struggling there in that video.

I'll give you that Butch-- I don't drive rams. Sovereign you have that much hate you for me you cannot come and assist vs Midgard? Teach me your siege skills and let the past go. Hell I can be friends with just about anyone and this is all trash talk anyways. I will let you argue with Xyorman right before I kill him on the battlefield.
    HERORIUS

• edited August 2018 PM
    I'll give you that Butch-- I don't drive rams. Sovereign you have that much hate you for me you cannot come and assist vs Midgard? Teach me your siege skills and let the past go. Hell I can be friends with just about anyone and this is all trash talk anyways. I will let you argue with Xyorman right before I kill him on the battlefield.

It's a never ending source of amusement to me when people with ethically questionable backgrounds advocate for letting the past go. It's right up there with Mids, whether still playing mid or parading themselves as Albs, suddenly have a sudden rush of concern for the other realms' RVR performance. It's amazing that these trends seem to materialize when convenient for the individual and their motives.
  • edited August 2018 PM

It's a never ending source of amusement to me when people with ethically questionable backgrounds advocate for letting the past go. It's right up there with Mids, whether still playing mid or parading themselves as Albs, suddenly have a sudden rush of concern for the other realms' RVR performance.

I am referencing your past of hate for me and the 1 shots. I have no hatred for you. Other than you just being rude all the time to me …. That's what I'm willing to let go. We need all the albs we can get.
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

It's a never ending source of amusement to me when people with ethically questionable backgrounds advocate for letting the past go. It's right up there with Mids, whether still playing mid or parading themselves as Albs, suddenly have a sudden rush of concern for the other realms' RVR performance.

I am referencing your past of hate for me and the 1 shots. I have no hatred for you. Other than you just being rude all the time to me …. That's what I'm willing to let go. We need all the albs I can get.

I believe I've already answered your request. Please don't beg, I would hate for one of Albion's new leaders to further stain the realm more than they already have.
  • edited August 2018 PM

I am referencing your past of hate for me and the 1 shots. I have no hatred for you. Other than you just being rude all the time to me …. That's what I'm willing to let go. We need all the albs I can get.

I believe I've already answered your request. Please don't beg, I would hate for one of Albion's new leaders to further stain the realm more than they already have.

It's just an Olive Branch Sovereign. I do the same with Billings and would with anyone else who is debating to come back.

HERORIUS

Says the guy who exploited siege for years while riding the Alb zerg.

Now that the Albs are outnumbered most nights, you are no where to be found.

You claim to be a loyal Alb, but the truth is you are a selfish player that doesn’t give a crap about Albion.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • DaRedANT wrote: »

You claim to be a loyal Alb, but the truth is you are a selfish player that doesn’t give a crap about Albion.

I've already addressed players like you so there's no need to really engage you at this point. I'll just, for your convenience, refer you to my earlier statement.
    It's right up there with Mids, whether still playing mid or parading themselves as Albs, suddenly have a sudden rush of concern for the other realms' RVR performance. It's amazing that these trends seem to materialize when convenient for the individual and their motives.
  • I’m fairly recent returning I guess but who is sovereigns toons?

It's just an Olive Branch Sovereign. I do the same with Billings and with anyone else who is debating to come back.
    DaRedANT wrote: »

Ant just throwing the facts out there.
    HERORIUS

• BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    I’m fairly recent returning I guess but who is sovereigns toons?

It's not really important considering I haven't been actively playing for several months, I think. But I have been keeping tabs on the game to see if there is anything worth coming back for but I have yet to see anything to that end. Further, I've actively tried to reframe from participating in any conversations since I'm not actively playing but I just found the discussion going on especially amusing.
    DaRedANT wrote: »

I've already addressed players like you so there's no need to really engage you at this point. I'll just, for your convenience, refer you to my earlier statement.
    It's right up there with Mids, whether still playing mid or parading themselves as Albs, suddenly have a sudden rush of concern for the other realms' RVR performance. It's amazing that these trends seem to materialize when convenient for the individual and their motives.

Sorry that ignorant statement doesn’t apply to me. If the Alb zerg gets their numbers back up, I’ll go play Mid again, or maybe Hib.

If you were such a loyal Alb you would be out there.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • People feeding the troll Nate again. When will people learn that forums is just a way to feed trolls. ;)
  • People feeding the troll Nate again. When will people learn that forums is just a way to feed trolls. ;)

the same day you become good at this game, not ever

nice try thou.

I say you should go back to the stealthed reaver bomb macro grp, I enjoyed killing you everytime
  • Armarnidi wrote: »

nice try thou.

I say you should go back to the stealthed reaver bomb macro grp, I enjoyed killing you everytime

with what your 20 man ? sure wasn't you solo, or from the looks of this anywhere near a duo lol

• I see 2 people there, not 20. Maybe go back to grade school where they should have taught you to count.
  • edited August 2018 PM
    ya 2 people rr12 and rr11 that got clowned on by a rr5 solo wizard

so we can only assume it took you atleast 20 to kill nate,(since that's in the ballpark of what u usualy run anyway) so not sure why you'd open your mouth but its ok we did find it funny :D
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • edited August 2018 PM
    Armarnidi wrote: »

nice try thou.

Huehuaehue wrote: »
    Armarnidi wrote: »

nice try thou.

with what your 20 man ? sure wasn't you solo, or from the looks of this anywhere near a duo lol

I didn't recognize his name before you posted the video Hue. Thanks- now I know.
    HERORIUS

• Huehuaehue wrote: »
    ya 2 people rr12 and rr11 that got clowned on by a rr5 solo wizard

so we can only assume it took you atleast 20 to kill nate,(since that's in the ballpark of what u usualy run anyway) so not sure why you'd open your mouth but its ok we did find it funny :D

I have never run 20, I am not in LA nor do I run with the Nexxron zerg. I guess you can try again
  • Lord Tald trying to be relevant your not
  • Butch wrote: »

I'll give 200 plat

omg Butch back! WB love to give you a give kiss! to bad your euro time