THE TOWER WHERE THE MIDGARD BG DIED--- RIP OLD FRIENDS (video)

Is Found here:

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
Tagged:

Comments

• Even though we didn't have that many- we stayed aggressive traveling to the lands of Midgard.

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• edited August 2018 PM
    A) you won 1 fight all night.
    B ) thanks for the 360k in 2 nights. please preform your same tactics in dragon zone so we can get 75% rps while treating you like a red headed step child.
    C) You had us out numbered, don't be mad my air support got there 1st
    Post edited by Paindancerr on
  • A) you won 1 fight all night.
    B ) thanks for the 360k in 2 nights. please preform your same tactics in dragon zone so we can get 75% rps while treating you like a red headed step child.

Hey Pain !
    I did not want DDB to turn Dragon keep on us. We were rallied front door waiting to move and it turned Dragon. We should have just left the dang keep but took a chance on getting the door down. We still lack mini- buffs but we are getting faster with the rams ! (Ogrehal :) )

I'm happy winning any fights with our numbers and we are being aggressive. So we are getting better !
    HERORIUS

• also, I like how you ended the 2nd video right before we pushed out and wiped u guys in 30 secs.
  • also, I like how you ended the 2nd video right before we pushed out and wiped u guys in 30 secs.

We were a mini buff away from having the door down. Then you know everyone in Midgard would die. Be thankful you had a catapult team setup inside to hold it for the rest of you. We are lucky to have 2 mini buffs on a good night at the moment.
    HERORIUS

• who gets the siege buff in mid
  • edited August 2018 PM
    You had us out numbered

LOL. FSU fans not known for their math skills.

Fun fights, even though Mids seem to win most fights (and outnumbers the Albs, most of the time, since I have played Alb)

Post edited by DaRedANT on
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • DaRedANT wrote: »
    You had us out numbered

LOL. FSU fans not known for their math skills.

Fun fights, even though Mids seem to win most fights (and outnumbers the Albs, most of the time, since I have played Alb)

lol how does Midgard talk about being outnumbered
    HERORIUS

• im glad you decided to step up and lead. people will follow a voice. I just wish I would have hit rr12 when I got ur db and took ur banner :neutral:
  • @DaRedANT ah the mullet growing, jorts wearing ginger is alive! hey buddy
  • im glad you decided to step up and lead. people will follow a voice. I just wish I would have hit rr12 when I got ur db and took ur banner :neutral:

Of course I'll lead when needed. I have no problem pushing into all those Mid #'s

HERORIUS

• The biggest bg in the world can't buy you skill.

HERORIUS

• I’m leveling a minstrel through the bg’s as a backup toon, hopefully I can find a cheap enough temp I can piece together real quick from stuff I alrdy have.
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    im glad you decided to step up and lead. people will follow a voice. I just wish I would have hit rr12 when I got ur db and took ur banner :neutral:

Of course I'll lead when needed. I have no problem pushing into all those Mid #'s

Kinda funny, now you're and alb and your massively outnumbered....amazing how things changes yet facts dont

• Xyorman wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    im glad you decided to step up and lead. people will follow a voice. I just wish I would have hit rr12 when I got ur db and took ur banner :neutral:

Kinda funny, now you're and alb and your massively outnumbered....amazing how things changes yet facts dont

It was too easy playing my zerk and pushing on albs. We seldom ever lost on Mid - esp with me on MA.
    It's no fun to just beat down the smaller numbers night after night--- got bored with that.

HERORIUS

• Xyorman wrote: »

You currently run below average ma's that seldom call at direction. Your best MA left isn't even used b/c you try to use your group for MA and keep things controlled within your guild. So everyone in mid has to suffer from bad calls but the numbers are able to compensate thru a bad MA. (better hope you keep those #'s) The strategy you use is effective yet lame with the numbers you have. You just have mids circle around till something flames then hit... When I lead you won't get those hits. I will wait you out and make you hit with your larger force.
    HHH continues to take your best players and smeger at least makes it fun on Saturdays. Although I wouldn't recommend you just leave him hanging and bail on him like last time.
    HERORIUS

• While I don’t think the mid ma’s are that bad, although playing a thane mostly I never really assist the ma, I can say Nate is by far the most entertaining ma to listen to in vent/ts. Get that bitch! Punish that kobold! They’re already scared and running! ****, I’m down! Im back up!

Definitely keeps the fights interesting :)
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Xyorman wrote: »

You currently run below average ma's that seldom call at direction. Your best MA left isn't even used b/c you try to use your group for MA and keep things controlled within your guild. So everyone in mid has to suffer from bad calls but the numbers are able to compensate thru a bad MA. (better hope you keep those #'s) The strategy you use is effective yet lame with the numbers you have. You just have mids circle around till something flames then hit... When I lead you won't get those hits. I will wait you out and make you hit with your larger force.
    HHH continues to take your best players and smeger at least makes it fun on Saturdays. Although I wouldn't recommend you just leave him hanging and bail on him like last time.

Good to see neither your ego nor your comprehension have changed --- at least you try and have fun <shrug>.
  • Lol Xyor be jelly
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs

• [/quote]

Good to see neither your ego nor your comprehension have changed --- at least you try and have fun <shrug>.
    [/quote]

Agreed- I do try and have fun. Simply overpowering Rescu night after night on my zerk was not fun. Midgard BG has always been strong. Mid's have fun cool classes to play. The game changing class are thanes and they are fun to play. This fun class has ST- which is clutch in fights. I wish a popular class in albion was given Static Tempest. I could play my 11L6 thane and have a blast dropping hammers- but how boring would that be to beat down the only realm left fighting ?

Comprehension ? It's like you never are willing to admit you have a numbers advantage most of the time.
    HERORIUS

• [/quote]

Agreed- I do try and have fun. Simply overpowering Rescu night after night on my zerk was not fun. Midgard BG has always been strong. Mid's have fun cool classes to play. The game changing class are thanes and they are fun to play. This fun class has ST- which is clutch in fights. I wish a popular class in albion was given Static Tempest. I could play my 11L6 thane and have a blast dropping hammers- but how boring would that be to beat down the only realm left fighting ?

Comprehension ? It's like you never are willing to admit you have a numbers advantage most of the time.
    [/quote]

Too bad your memory is not as expansive as your ego....
  • Keep it civil please
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • edited August 2018 PM
    Keep it civil please

The only thing I find uncivil is the inability for them to properly quote each other.
    Post edited by Sovereign on
  • When posting from my phone it doesn’t allow me to quote. Just says “null”

• [/quote]

Too bad your memory is not as expansive as your ego....[/quote]

I guess Dark Knights of Camelot and Rescu got tired of winning so much vs your smaller zerg.

HERORIUS

• May start rolling with the BG some. Made some decent RPs in less than an hour last time.
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • Dreamscape wrote: »
    May start rolling with the BG some. Made some decent RPs in less than an hour last time.

All are welcome !
    HERORIUS

• A) you won 1 fight all night.

There is much anger in this one. This is the path to the darkside.
    ~Westies
  • Honestly you guys make me laugh.

Hibs can only field 2-3 fgs and you guys complain on getting outnumbered. Every fight we get into we've won already because if we kill at least 3-4 players we've done our job in that fight. You may all see that as not fun and a lot of dying but at least we Hibernians are prepared to die and not avoid fights :D

Count yourself lucky to have numbers! :D
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    Keep it civil please

The only thing I find uncivil is the inability for them to properly quote each other.

That made me laugh (and secretly hopes I don't screw it up!)

Goodness, how did I miss this gem of a thread! Which is honestly kind of tame, I don't see anything uncivil here at all.

As someone who has run with Mid bg for quite sometime, we have had some interesting and fun ma's screaming at us. I can honestly say, I don't remember you running as ma very much (directed at Nate), perhaps it was just not memorable. I do remember you flopping a lot on inc, sort of what I see now you running as an Alb. Personal observation and opinion of course.

I think my memorable ma's would be Zedemon (I hope I got the spelling right!). That guy was hilarious calling out targets. I also really enjoy hearing Hoa, just because he gets so excited over TS! Give that guy a cookie and all is well. Impounded is also very good at calling as ma. Clumsy, well is Clumsy, he is awesome in his own right and better than awesome when he is slurring up a storm :) The only ma that I see running from RDM is Hoa. Not sure where your info is coming from, but it is incorrect.

• Jak wrote: »
    Sovereign wrote: »
    Keep it civil please

That made me laugh (and secretly hopes I don't screw it up!)

Goodness, how did I miss this gem of a thread! Which is honestly kind of tame, I don't see anything uncivil here at all.

As someone who has run with Mid bg for quite sometime, we have had some interesting and fun ma's screaming at us. I can honestly say, I don't remember you running as ma very much (directed at Nate), perhaps it was just not memorable. I do remember you flopping a lot on inc, sort of what I see now you running as an Alb. Personal observation and opinion of course.

I think my memorable ma's would be Zedemon (I hope I got the spelling right!). That guy was hilarious calling out targets. I also really enjoy hearing Hoa, just because he gets so excited over TS! Give that guy a cookie and all is well. Impounded is also very good at calling as ma. Clumsy, well is Clumsy, he is awesome in his own right and better than awesome when he is slurring up a storm :) The only ma that I see running from RDM is Hoa. Not sure where your info is coming from, but it is incorrect.

There was a reason Smeger wanted me to call on Saturdays.

HERORIUS

• JakJak
    edited August 2018 PM
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Pretty sure it is because none of the above mentioned wanted to run as MA. MA by default, I guess is as good a reason as any. Once again, I see a lot of faceplanting on inc from you.

Thanks for the videos, nice to have a different perspective; looking up from the ground is a fresh perspective.

Edit - will not allow quoting from my phone. Very odd.
    Post edited by Jak on

[/quote]

Pretty sure it is because none of the above mentioned wanted to run as MA. MA by default, I guess is as good a reason as any. Once again, I see a lot of faceplanting on inc from you.

Thanks for the videos, nice to have a different perspective; looking up from the ground is a fresh perspective.

Edit - will not allow quoting from my phone. Very odd.[/quote]

I don't care if I die 10 times during a battle. It is people like you that are worried about death that hurts a bg.
    But then again we don't really know who people like you are. Their names are not mentioned or known.
    HERORIUS

• Who I am is really irrelevant to the conversation and therefore your assumptions about my game play are also irrelevant. That being said, what is relevant is that clearly you have not adjusted your game play to avoid eating dirt on inc.

I do enjoy your videos. As I have said, it gives me a different perspective.
    Who I am is really irrelevant to the conversation and therefore your assumptions about my game play are also irrelevant. That being said, what is relevant is that clearly you have not adjusted your game play to avoid eating dirt on inc.

I do enjoy your videos. As I have said, it gives me a different perspective.

Again, death is of no concern to me.
    HERORIUS